"Anyone." ~John

"Lily." ~Victor

"Victor." ~Lily

"Victor." ~Effie

"No one. I don't know. I don't know." ~Lenore

"Anne." ~Newman

"Why, I--my husband loves me, of course." ~Anne

Would you talk under torture?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

*grimaces* "Hell no. What kind of person do you take me for?" ~yet-to-be-named ^^

If you had to make the choice to either save your best friend or your lover, which would you chose?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

"You assume I have a lover to save." -Kerani

"They are one in the same." -Ranya

"Best friend. You don't say which lover." -Deven

What would you do if you walked in on a murder in progress? It's too late to save the victim.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Twit says...

"Walk back out again." ~John

"Probably sputter helplessly and then fall over trying to get out of there." ~Victor

"Depends on who the victim is. Is it someone I know? I'd be proper pissed off then." ~Kettlesing

"Scream, of course!" ~Effie

"I would say nothing, but turn and fetch the authorities." ~Lily

"Good God, sir, what kind of question is that? Arrest the scoundrel, obviously." ~Newman

"I don't know. No, I would fetch Thomas. I would fetch him at once." ~Anne

"Watch, I suppose. I wouldn't know what to do." ~Lenore

What side do you sleep on?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

Reviews: 4
Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 am
View Likes
SidereaAquila says...

"Left." ~Caroline

"My right side. I'm a little deaf in my left ear, so if I sleep on my right side, it blocks out my husband's snoring." ~Molly

"I always sleep on...actually, I don't know. I've never really taken the time to notice." ~Will

"It depends on where I am. If I'm in my house, I sleep on my left side. If I'm somewhere unfamiliar, I sleep facing away from the wall, with a knife hidden under my pillow. And if I'm at the observatory, I'm usually sitting up." ~Isabelle

What would you trade for unlimited money?
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm
HistoryGuru1 says...

"I wouldn't need to trade anything... I already have unlimited money." - Lucas

"Once I become the greatest mage in the world, I won't need any money!" - Xavier

"I'd probably just trade in Xavier's left ear." - Ian

"I don't care about money.. money can't buy happiness." - Julia

What would be your reaction if you received a call from your dad saying that your mother has passed away?

28 Reviews

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 pm
KatKage says...

"I cried for days." -- Yet-to-be-named. ^^

Would you rather give up your life to save your best friend, or keep your life but your friend becomes deaf, blind and mute?
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:13 am
MagnusBane says...

Cassie: Definitely the second option. My best friend would be much more fun if she couldn't ramble on about her boyfriend all the time.

Seis: Friend? What friend?

Jake: Give up my life. Loyalty is important.

When was the last time that you danced, and where?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 am
SidereaAquila says...

"Technically two nights ago, but I don't think that's real dancing. That's just stepping in circles. The last time I really danced was five months ago, at Will's parents' house. The Murdochs were throwing a Christmas party, and Will's brother Michael got his band to play for free." ~Isabelle

"Last night on the bridge. Officer Elliott started singing for some reason, and we all joined in, and pretty soon, we were skipping in circles... I suppose that's what sleep deprivation will do to you." ~Will

"Many years ago. I don't remember where. I haven't danced since Mr. Watson died. It's really a waste of time for a widow, if you ask me." ~Frances

"Somewhere, about two years ago. I did not participate in that tomfoolery last night, thank you." ~Officer Lamprey

What is the one place where you are most happy?

LIZARD!!!!!

28 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:29 pm
KatKage says...

*Bushes deeply and looks away, trying to say something but can't*- Yet-to-be-named ^u^

Do you sleep better with tons of noise around you, or when everything is silent? ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm
View Likes
MagnusBane says...

Cassie: Definitely quiet. If someone breaks into my house - again - I better hear it!

Jake: Lots of noise. I've lived in the city for so many years that I'm used to it.

You're home alone and think that you hear something moving upstairs. What do yo do?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm
SidereaAquila says...

"I grab my pistol and go see who it is." ~Isabelle

"First I yell 'treat' to see if it's the dog...and if it's not...I'll either find a kitchen knife, or start running. Depends on how brave I'm feeling that day." ~Will

"I'd probably run. ...No, I'd take Frank's car and drive as fast as I could." ~Caroline

"Someone in my house? Who would be in my house? I hate hypothetical questions." ~Officer Lamprey

If you knew you were going to die in less than twelve hours, what would you do?

LIZARD!!!!!

28 Reviews

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm
KatKage says...

"Fight with her, one more time." *blushes deeply* ~ Yet-to-be-named

"I'd spend time with my friends without telling them what's gonna happen, then probably" *blush* "spend my last few minutes with him." ~ Also-yet-to-be-named

What color best defines your personality? ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:51 am
OokamiKitsune says...

Crimson.

I like to get the boys heated up :twisted:

I am also a fire mage.

I really love teasing them- especially when they think I'm serious and ask me out- gets my blood to boil. I cannot wait to get them to the bedroom.............. :wink: Uh, I mean yeah red would describe me well.
Every hello is the prologue to the knowing farewell, so make as many stories as you can:)

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Since there was no new question... :P

KatKage wrote:What color best defines your personality? ^^

(Morgan, On the Tales of Solar Winds)

Well, is rainbow a possibility? I'm kinda like a big conglomeration of attitudes and feelings and stuff. Like if you took six different colors of Playdoh and mushed them together, only instead of poo-brown you got a rainbow.

So yeah, rainbow.

You and another customer at a clothing store are both looking for the same shirt. You both arrive at the same time only to find one shirt left. What do you do?

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year