z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:30 pm
Tenyo says...

Rusty: None, I'm a vegetarian.
Juliet: No he's not, he's a liar. He just eats junk food all the time and has no idea what real steak is.
Rusty: Says the 'actual' vegetarian.
Juliet: *Deathglares*

Question: What was the craziest thing you did (or wish you had done) during your teenage rebellion?
We were born to be amazing.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 pm
Rosendorn says...

*Stretches* "I think the biggest thing I did was renounce my nobility for the sake of helping my friends." ~Kerani

"Adopted a tiger cub— I couldn't let it die in the forest without a mother." ~Deven

"I wish I had learned more about defending myself." ~Ranya

"Nothing." ~Natum

"I have no regrets." ~Hasin

"Gone against my parents. I don't care how. I should have done it earlier." ~Akmal

What's your favourite animal and why?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Luke: "Cats, actually. They always know what they're doing, and they're so independent. It's pretty admirable."

Finn: "I've always had a soft spot for elephants- but their enclosure in the zoo smells so bad. I like birds. Is that weird? I just love watching them. Not pigeons or anything. Nice birds. Swans and things."

Mary: "I love tigers! They're my favourites! It's so sad that they're going to be extinct... I think I might spend part of my gap year doing something to help them."

What's the last book you read?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

560 Reviews

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Juliet: Kitty's Diary... Hey, don't look at me like that! She reads my mind, it makes us even.
Mew: Kitty's Diary. It's only fair, after all.
Howl: War of Eons Volume Seven.
Rusty: I only read a few pages, but yeh. Kitty's Diary.
Lao: It was for her own good, and ours. We have to keep an edge against the students. Yes, I read it too.
Kitty: Kitty is a mind reader, let's read her diary, she won't find out! *Sarcasm*

I got carried away with that one :p

What about your author irritates you most?

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Luke: "Stella? She keeps describing all these really gorey sights and putting them in my head with absolutely no consideration about how squeamish I am. It's so mean of her."

Finn: "Hmm, oh, Stella? She's so self-righteous and judgmental. I mean, she created me and she still looks down on me."

Mary: "Uh. I'm an atheist."

How far will you go to impress someone?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:34 pm
View Likes
Ego says...

"I've never honestly felt the need. My parents--they always insisted that if you are impressive, people will be impressed. So tell me; are you?"
--Hunter, Emergence

Describe your ideal first date.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 pm
View Likes
emmylou1995 says...

"Considering that in my world, when you show your affection to someone by simply doing the Ritual of the Red Crow together, and not go on a 'date' (whatever that is), I guess my ideal one is doing the Ritual of the Red Crow with someone I love."
--Aralyn Beck

Question: When would you go to the ends of the earth to save someone?
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

560 Reviews

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:15 pm
Tenyo says...

(Ohh, this is a chance for my to play with a relatively new character.)

Pietro: If anyone were to hurt my little brother, I would go to all four corners of the earth to save him. And then I would pick the one I like best, tie the perpetrator to a rocket send him flying at 578 mph off the edge.

Kaeru: O.O This is what happens when I leave home for a couple of months.

Question: What's your favourite form of procrastination and what do you procrastinate most?

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:15 am
Twit says...

"I chew gum because I kid myself that it helps me think when I should be doing my coursework. I mean, it does, sometimes. Help, I mean." ~Clover

"I don't procrastinate." ~Monday

You're at the gym (or swimming pool or whatever), just out of the showers, clad in nothing but a towel. There're only a few changing rooms and they're all full. What do you do?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 pm
Ego says...

"...Your gym has changing rooms? My, aren't we fancy."
--Hunter, Emergence

What's your favorite vice?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:56 pm
StellaThomas says...

Luke: "That I admire in someone? Can you admire vices? Or that I enjoy doing? Um. I don't know. Being lazy I guess- that's one, right? That's just an odd question to ask someone."

Finn: "Please. Lust."

Mary: "What's a vice? Vanity, I guess. I mean, it's the most relevant and whatever."

What are your favourite shoes like?

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:39 pm
Twit says...

"The ones that don't exist." ~the Raven

"My black Converse." ~Clover

"Oh, I really don't know. I have so many favourite pairs of shoes." ~Ceri

"My old brown boots. Comfortable, but they still keep the wet out." ~Druth

What's your favourite season and why?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 pm
Camulaeus says...

"Winter, duh"- Winter, The Guardian

Would you rather live forever and only observe the world, or exist for a heart beat and change it irreversabliy?
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:29 pm
Twit says...

"Live forever, of course. Who wants to change the world? It would still stink just as bad." ~the Raven

"Exist for a heartbeat and change the world." ~Druth

"I would change the world. I don't know why. It would be better than a long and meaningless existence." ~Marmion

"Live forever. That sounds like fun." ~Ceri

"Change the world, I think. Although living forever sounds nice too..." ~Clover

"Change the world." ~Ceridwen

"Change the world." ~Aurelius

Do you, or would you, lend money to a friend?

#TNT

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 am
StellaThomas says...

Luke: "I guess so, if I had any friends. What am I going to use the money for?"

Finn: "It depends if they're going to pay me back, and how much it is. I mean, some people, never. Mary never gives back money. I've learnt not to offer. But Josie always does. I'd never lend it to the boys, because I'd never get it back."

Mary: "Oh, definitely! My friends are important to me. But I never have any money so they would never ask me."

When you were very young, what did you want to be when you grew up?

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett