z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game [2]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon May 18, 2015 4:58 pm
Dbrd231 says...

Aelita: Maybe crying and regretting my decision to come out of retirement. But more than likely just screaming in agony while a monster bug-humanoid eats me.
Sabrina: I'd probably spend it just wishing I COULD come out of retirement!

If you could become a god, what is the first thing you would do?
THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!! - Margaret White (Carrie, 1976)

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:44 am
erilea says...

Leia: Well first I would practice with my weapon... to take care of stuff, you know? Just gotta be prepared for whatever comes--the occasional monster or whatever.
Sammy: Me as a god? ...I don't know. I'd probably do the same thing Leia said. Uh, yeah.
Festus: Oh, I would be awesome! I'd probably save a buncha mortals' lives by zapping some monster in the face with my super powerful weapon. Yeah, that'd be the day!

Do you have a special hobby?
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:07 pm
Mageheart says...

Schadel: I like reading and collecting various skulls.
Claret:...I'm actually a big fan of artwork. I want to collect some, but we're short on money because a certain someone wasted it all on his books.
Chi: I admit that I like window shopping to look at dresses I could never afford to buy or wear.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:26 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Drew: Hobby? Doing what I want, when I want, and where I want, without Jake telling me what to do. I'll bet Jake's hobby is bossing everyone around. Then again, he is the sheriff...
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes