z

Young Writers Society

Tandem Writing

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:25 am
chocoholic says...

I'm not really sure where to put this- so I thought writing activities would be a good place.

Tandem writing is where you email a story back and forth, each person writing a paragraph (or a decided amount). I've been wanting to do a Tandem story for a while, but I don't know who with. Does anybody here want to do one with me? Then maybe post it on the site?
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:53 pm
Manny says...

Sounds like a neat idea, I'd give it a try. How many people would take part in it?

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:10 pm
BigBadBear says...

I will do it!!!!!!! I love that kind of writing! Just tell me when and where!
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:08 pm
jonny911 says...

Sounds cool! What kind of story, though? I'm fine with anything, but I'd appreciate knowing in advance. My brain has a one week delay.
"Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A felon!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yah! This kid at school says they get all the girls!"
"I should try that..."

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:26 pm
Stori says...

Well, the Storybook forum is a good place for that. Anyone on the site can enter a storybook.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien