z

Young Writers Society

A pictures worth a thousand words...

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:25 am
JC says...

A cool thing to do when you have writers block, or can't think about what to write about is to take a picture and make it a story.

I mean, if a pictures really worth a thousand words, then it should be easy to write a story based on the emotions, lives and situations in pictures.

These pictures can be from anywhere, internet, magazines, pictures you've taken. Anywhere!!!!

So, take a picture, write a story, post the picture here, and the story in the literary section! It's fun, try it!
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:15 am
McMourning says...

I did this before, using the pictures file on my computer. Then, counted to 14, and the picture was a purple teddy bear.

Purple smoke clouded the darkening sky. Niala climbed into bed, hugging her teddy bear. Tonight, it would be her only friend. With Cass not beside her, the room felt colder than usual, and Niala had to hold back chills. It was too cold to fall asleep. So, Niala stared out the window until sleep came naturally.
"One voice can be stronger than a thousand voices, " Captain Kathryn Janeway

See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney