z

Young Writers Society

Character dialogue

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:58 pm
Shafter says...

*Traistal catches knife, sheaths it smoothly* "I heartily agree with Annah. Speaking of which, perhaps you may inform me of your current occupation?" ~Traistal
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:00 am
Via says...

"Of my current occupation?" --Annah
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:44 am
carelessaussie13 says...

Current occupation? You mean being hunted by the Empire, trying to not get killed by the slaves who seem to have forgotted that it was us, the Rads, who emancipated them in the first place? Besides spying on the family I ranb away from years ago, while at the same time getting more and more rapped up in the dramas of a glassblower? You mean besides that?
“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” - Freya Stark

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:09 am
View Likes
extrication says...

Oh, like spying on your family is such a big deal. What do you call eavesdropping, then?

And uhh. Glassblower? The hell? That's the most random thing to drop into a converation.

- Regina
because memory moves in orbits
of absence, because she holds her hands out in the rain,
and rain remembers nothing, not even how it became itself.
- Las Ruinas del Corazon, Eric Gamalinda

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:20 pm
carelessaussie13 says...

The glassblower is this guy I got stuck with when there was a raid on the museum where the radicals live, currently. I knew him from before I ran away, and there was this whole thing where I thought he was spying on me, and then we became friends. it's complicated.

Anyway, when I said I was spying on my family, I meant literally reporting their every move to my superiors, not listening at the windows. They think I'm on their side now. Crash. My life is complicated. KNow the feeling?
“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” - Freya Stark

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:45 pm
Firestarter says...

Not really. You breathe, you eat, you kill, you drink, you talk, you walk, you die. Pretty simple to me. Adding extra words don't make it any more complicated. - Ajax
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:23 pm
Poor Imp says...

Er, hey - he had something intelligent to say; makes sense. Bloody stunning, right? -Tov
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

7 Reviews

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:05 am
extrication says...

Right. Are we doing philosophy now? Not interested, if we are. --- Anna

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:13 am
Crysi says...

One should always be open to philosophical ideas. Moreover, one should always listen to what others say - one can learn a great deal about what lies behind masked phrases. ~Sijaeus
Love and Light

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:18 am
Poor Imp says...

Right. If you don't say what you mean, everyone can always tell what you didn't mean by what you say. Makes perfect sense. -Tov
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:19 am
Twit says...

"Hey, Trai-cathen, you meant my occupation? Well, fooling around, getting kicked around, sitting at the Queen's feet, playing rough-and-tumble with the dogs, trying to avoid getting permanently damaged by the Dragon, creating mischief and mayhem. Same old, same old. Though I think my somersaults need practice." ~The Raven
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:05 pm
Shafter says...

"How very interesting. Slaving in the diamond mines was, I must say, quite boring after a while, and the brick camp was worse. I like being a bounty hunter of sorts, now." ~Traistal
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:05 pm
Twit says...

"Bounty hunter, hum?" *quickly counts up suspicious actions liable to give offence, but gives it up when the number gets over thirty-six* "Who're you bounty-hunter-ing now?"
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

7 Reviews

Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:48 pm
extrication says...

Nobodies. DIE SCUM DIE.

Kingdom Hearts OWN. --- Will

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:39 pm
Leja says...

Bounty hunting? Well, that's certainly an interesting... habit dear; I'm always here if you need to talk. -Mrs. Mills

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus