z

Young Writers Society

Speedwriting

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:59 am
Via says...

There isn't much I remember from that night. It was fun, the party I mean--at least I think it was. From about 9pm on I have no memory of the events which took place. That is, until I woke up with my cheek on my black lace bra. I turned my head the other direction feeling an arm over my back--suddenly I had a coyote ugly experience and wanted desperately to wake up from this nightmare.

Next Topic: An angry crab.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:11 am
View Likes
Leja says...

The animal skuttled around the sand, desprately trying to make its way back to the water, in search of food. The sand gave way under first one leg, then the next, until eventually, the crab was doing no more than digging himself into the sand he tried to escape from. Out here in the burning sand, who knew what could happen to an unexpecting crab. So angrily, he didn't, he couldn't, stop struggling against the hopeless sand crashing farther and farther above him, becoming more agitated by the minute.

next topic: a desert island

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:28 am
xtenx says...

She stood alone, isolated on the desert island. For as long as she could remember she had been there, stranded. The sand became a sea around her as she looked forward, and she couldn't help but feel lost though she knew precisely where to find everything she needed. Supplies were somewhat difficult to acquire, yet somehow it was home.

After staring at the familiar scenery, she pressed forward and began her day. All of her previous thoughts were shaken off as she felt the familiar sand between her toes. It was a monotonous life, but it was all she knew.

Next topic::

A broken skateboard.
-Kristen

So I just try, fail and try, and try again- and someday I swear I'm gonna get it. 'Cause I'm convinced, giving in is the worst thing there is.--Straylight Run

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:52 am
Bella says...

The boy sat on the side walk, unable to walk. He knee was bleeding something horrible, and he really need to get home. he wasn't worried about his knee though. He was worried about his skateboard.

Skateboarding was his passion. he had been doing it since age 8, and dreamed of being in the X-games someday. This skateboard was his best one yet, and it cost 100 dollars. He had raised all the money himself and now it was broken.

Topic: A cat
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf