z

Young Writers Society

In The Picture

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 pm
foxfire says...

"Amadori-same, please let me in..." Maya stamped on the door as the thunderstorm blew against her with its rushing waters pouring over her small body.

"I promise, i'll work harder, i promise to train harder, please, just let me in," she shouted against the bellowing wind with no accord. The door was closed and lock. Inside she could see a faint candle light and a figure of her guardian walking inside.

"Amadori-sama, please, i beg of you. Sorry if i made a blunder. I am still too young." she shouted as the door still stayed bolted.

After a number of failed attempots, she sat down crouched on the door as the winds hurled against her. She closed her ears and eyes as thunder and lightning came and she wet silently.

scenario:

You've wake up all of the sudden and you've realized that when you looked at the mirror, you're in a different body.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:06 am
View Likes
WaterVyper says...

Ji would screech, storm out of her room and head to Mala and Keda, demanding to know why this happened. Once she gets no answer, she's going to snatch a hoverpad, go flying at breakneck speeds until she calms down. Then, she's going to go back to the village, and calmly go up to the council and ask what happened to her. Then, when she doesn't get an answer, she's going to snap, and fly out of the village, leaving Mala and Keda to go look for her.

Situation: You go away for a trip, and when you return, nobody remembers you.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:51 pm
View Likes
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hmm...Annie would probably start crying, and after that she'd probably try to find a logical reason for why this would've happened, then try to convince everyone that it's her. She'd seem crazy to everyone, she'd get more mad and throw a fit. After her fit, she'd come back and try again, then it'd probably just continue like that for awhile.

Situation: Your character wakes up and realizes that they are in the backseat of a car they do not recognize and their hands are bound together, as well as their feet.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

Well, Jackie would probably start yelling at whoever was driving the car and assume that it was either Dane or Christian. Upon finding this true (a similar scenario has actually happened) she would yell at them until she was untied and had the situation explained to her. Also, it could be Damien who had her tied up, in which case she would still probably yell until he silenced her in whatever was most convinient.

Situation: Your character looks in the mirror and finds that they are not only dressed in the clothes of someone of the opposite sex, but their gender has somehow managed to change. How do they react?
Got YWS?

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 pm
Bickazer says...

Darian would be happy beyond belief because she wouldn't have to hide being a girl anymore, because she now is a man. Although she'll start wondering if this makes her gay or not.

Scenario: Your character is placed in command of an army.
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:44 pm
View Likes
Khe Sahn says...

Tugga would not have a clue as to what was going on as he is a dog, but would enjoy the dominance and attention to no ends. He would most likely invade the place that produced the most cheese. Probably Italy. He likes his cheese.

Scenario: Your character sees a man getting followed by two men with weapons that look intent on hurting him.
99% of people die when killed. If you are in the 1% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Hawkie says...

Skyler would call out a warning to the man, as would Conrad; Alexis would pass inconspicuously by and report it to the police, Rapha would probably scream. Alwyn wouldn't know what to do, so he would do nothing.

Scenario: Your character is on board a ship with a young man, an old man, and a small child when the ship starts sinking. They can only save one person; who will they chose?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:36 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

James would choose the young man, who could save the old man, who could save the baby. He is smart like that after all, and knows loop holes.

Scenario: You are trapped on an island with a stranger, the stranger builds a boat, but it can only hold one person. What do you do?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:15 pm
View Likes
Khe Sahn says...

Sit on the strangers lap, I am a dog, after all. And if the boat couldn't hold both our weight, it depends on how much food he gave me that day. (Tugga, a beagle)

Scenario: There is a fire in your house, and a $1000000 cheque and a newborn baby are inside, but you can only get one. What do you do?
99% of people die when killed. If you are in the 1% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 pm
Bloo says...

Blake(other main character): Its only fire, I'll absorb the fire lickity split and nab em' both.

Scenario: You are exhausted and do not want to move at all, and just want to relax with some good old TV. When flipping channels the remote batteries die, and you are stuck on your least favorite show. There are buttons to change the channel on the TV. What do you do?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:11 pm
Hawkie says...

Alexis: I'd get up and change the dang thing, of course. Then get some batteries for the remote while I'm up. I'm not lazy like *some people.*

Rapha: *glare*

Conrad and Skyler: *face/palm*

Scenario: Your character is going on a long journey and can only take one friend; who will he/she take?

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:26 am
View Likes
emmylou1995 says...

Hoss would take his...um, he has no friends so he would take take his school psychologist, Ms.Sophie, to help him not go crazy on the journey.

Scenario- Your character just took a nap. While they were sleeping, robbers came in and took your characters clothing, money, and cell phone. What would your character do?
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:38 am
View Likes
Moriah Leila says...

Veronica would probably check in her closet and under the bed to make sure that the robber wasn't still lurking around. Then she'd break down and cry, not because she had lost her things, but because she would imagine all of the things the robber could have done to her. Once she recovered she would want to call the cops, but then she'd remember that her phone was stolen.

Scenario: If your character is female, she has just found out she is pregnant. If your character is male, he has just found out that he is about to be a father. What do they do?
I am not addicted to reading, I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 am
View Likes
hero says...

Vanessa (who is 16~17) would probably a) scream, b) try to find out who the father is [either her boyfriend or her sister's friend who has a big crush on her], c) scream again, d) have her sister slap her in the face for screaming, e) tell her parents, and f) go to support groups for pregnant teens... though not all at once.

Scenario: Your character finds out that his/her best friend is part of a cult, the leader of which is going to order a mass-suicide in three days. What does your character do to persuade the best friend (remember, the best friend believes totally in whatever the leader says, and will not be persuaded with 'You are going to die'.)
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 am
Maddy says...

First, there would be denial.
Justin-
"Are you going to join in on the suicide, too?"
Then he would get defensive:
"I'm not letting you go through this. It's a really bad and stupid idea. Do you even realise what you're doing?"

Scenario: Your character found out he was being stalked by someone they knew, heck, they even thought was pretty cool. What do they think/feel/do?
-If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!
-"Careful with that light at the end of the tunnel, it might be another train coming."

This awesome post bought to you by me. :)

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders