z

Young Writers Society

Title Feedback

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 pm
Holysocks says...

It sounds like a "end of the world" book. Probably a love tragedy. But it also sounds like it would be a real page turner, and hey! I'd read it!

Twelve Bucks And An Exploding Watermelon
100% autistic

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Wed May 01, 2013 12:57 pm
AlfredSymon says...

@Words and Wishes. Thanks for that!

@Holysocks. It's a comedy. Maybe a parody. I think it will be very, very funny, and exciting, too! there would be action, and a bit of romance. There would be a guy and a gal, then a pal. It's fairly weird and interesting. I have to say, though, that simply saying two objects from the story won't appeal to some people!

---
Another title, Alf? Yes, another title.
The Skies Should Be Blue
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed May 01, 2013 8:40 pm
wordsandwishes says...

This sounds like a title of a book written about a war torn country, where the skies are constantly clouded by smoke and dust. Or about a city covered in pollution. Either way it sounds really interesting, the title really caught my attention. I'd totally read it^^

Glass Shadows

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Fri May 03, 2013 6:25 am
Aley says...

A piece about the fragile nature of people's masks, or the transparency of them. I would think it would be a poem because of the poetic nature of the title and the clear image it gives of a person standing with a sheet of glass as their shadow following them everywhere.
It could also be a story though, about children because they are like little shadows of their parents and very fragile.

Searching for Security

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 pm
EnigmaticSpirit says...

It sounds really interesting. It could be about someone who is constantly bullied in school, or a person who is outcast and doesn't trust anyone and they're desperate and are looking for another person who they can confide in. It could also be the story of someone who has no home and they're desperate for security and safety of their own.

Schadenfreude
Words cut deeper than knives.

103 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 12:34 am
wordsandwishes says...

Considering the meaning of the word, I think it sounds like it could have something to do with the fey, considering how much they enjoy tormenting mortals; and their enemies. They also tend to take out revenge on anything that displeases them... Um, anyway, I also kind of pictured something to do with a rivalry between two of... something. The title doesn't give away anything about that except for the fact that they may be german. Actually, I think that's the best thing I like about the title; It's mysterious. Seems like something I'd like to read.^^

Pepper, Plaid, and Everything Bad

Random avatar

Reviews: 18
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:52 am
shulchan says...

Makes me think of a fast-paced, humorous story.... something that takes everyday events and tells them over in a unique way. For some reason, it also makes me think of messy houses.

The Mirror World

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:36 pm
deleted17 says...

Everything is parallel. Like Other World from silent hill...except that it's not, you know, SILENT HILL. It's eye popping and catching, and for some reason reminds me of the MultiVerse theory.

The Dragon Wars
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

103 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:15 pm
wordsandwishes says...

Nice and to the point. It sounds more like a series name to me though. Like, *insert title here* The Dragon Wars, book one.

Rage

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:01 pm
defiantAuthoress says...

I think this is interesting enough. It doesn't give me a lot to go on as far as the story goes, though.

Rita and the Afterlife

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:07 pm
Zolen says...

Tis okay, but not outright something I would pick up unless the cover was colorful.

My Entertainment
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:53 pm
mephistophelesangel says...

Sounds like a great title, doesn't give away a lot of things. I might guess that it's about sports? Or video game? It's something that I would like to read, though :)

Soul's Decay

1333 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1333
Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

Sounds too dramatic to be a regular title about regular people, so I'm guessing fantasy? Vampires or ghosts or something like that?

Improvisation
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:28 am
Holysocks says...

I like that title, actually. Improvisation sounds humourous, but I would bet that it has a lot of serious topics, and the character deals with stress by kind of making fun of things. I think it would be an adventure story.... and that's all I've got!

Taste the Sorrow
100% autistic

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:07 am
Segreto says...

Very interesting, melancholic and strong, sounds like a story about revenge, or maybe about a person sharing his pain with others

--

And My Destiny Is To Vanish
Cats will take over the world! Run, save yourselves!

Alexa, are there European frat boys
— Carina