z

Young Writers Society

Characters conversations

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:18 pm
xlilxzox says...

If two of your characters from different stories could have a conversation...what would they say...
E.G.
Ruby from Secrets of Bridgehouse
Caitlin from Three's a crowd
Caitlin-What's wrong?
Ruby-It's my sister...she's mad at me...
C-But I'm sure you'll figure it out!
R-Yeah right
C-You look smart...
R-Yeah...but she's mad at me...
C-What did you do?
R-I kept a terrible secret from her
C-I'm sure she'll forgive you

That was just something i did quickly, its not that good, because neither of the stories are finished...so the characters are in the same state of mind that they are in the stories at the mo...
When one door closes...another one opens...I think I've gone through ALL the doors in the world...

You say tomatoe i say tomato...?
I say potatoe you say potato...?
I say date you say...? Yes

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:10 pm
Emerson says...

I'm not sure this would really help me with anything... my stories are so different, the characters wouldn't be able to interact. I have that problem... My characters don't live outside their stories, though I'm trying hard to change that!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:53 pm
tinny says...

My characters do this all the time in my head without me doing anything. They run around and cause trouble when I'm trying to work, arguing with each other. The stronger characters tend to bully the weaker younger ones too. But thier personalitys do change for the better doing this. I couldn't tell you what they say though. They'd kill me O_O
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana