z

Young Writers Society

Answering machines

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:01 am
chocolatechipmuffin says...

Melantha:
You rule the world? Hmm. Funny how politics move so fast when you don't pay attention. Ah, well. C'est la vie. If you kill me, could you make sure to let me wash myself and dress in a clean set of clothes first? And then plug my nose with pearls so the evil spirits don't get in? Thank you. I wouldn't want to have my camp polluted by my impurity. Bye!

Melantha's machine: *magically has an answering machine in 1943*
Hey, this is Melantha, you've found me! Actually, you haven't I'm probably off traveling, or being chased by Nazis...um...Well, I know this is stretching it, but Fritz, if it's you, I'll call you back and we'll have a talk about something I saw in a dream the other night...Bad things are happening, Fritz, and I think you may be involved...anyway, deme un mensaje, por favor, and I'll call back as soon as I can! *beep*
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
~Solomon Short

"We are all of us living in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
~Oscar Wilde

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:53 am
Alice says...

AJ~~~

Teach me French!

Answering machine~~~

Ok tis all good now, I figured out how to work it!

*snicker*

Shut up Pen, well anyways call me back when you get a chance, I may or may not get back to you, just depends on what you want.
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:12 pm
Bella says...

Mel:::
Good job Alice, took you long enough. Did Pen have to read the instruction to you???

Machine:::
This would be me. If you don't know who "me" is, then you shouldn't be calling this number. Leave me a message and if I know who YOU are, I'll call you back.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:18 pm
Fand says...

Addien: Huh. En't you a right--*aside* what? Fintan, shuddup, I'm tryin' to leave a message. No, stop bothering me! Beyatha's tits, priestling, leave me alone! *back into the phone* Sorry 'bout that. Forgot what I was saying. Oh well, wrong number anyway. Don't die.

Addien's answering machine: Addien Braith at your service, thief and sneak extraordinaire. Also, note to the authorities: that was a joke. A joke, en't it? Mmhmm. Oh, and I en't got any renegade priests hiding in me attic, either, so bugger off, Brother Alawn, an' stop calling this number!
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat May 12, 2007 12:45 pm
Luxor says...

Holy crap, I can't believe this thing is still up! :twisted:

Luxor: Why hello there, I certainly hope you do not have renagade priests hidden your attic...but if they were child molestors I do not care so much. Might I say your accent is quite endearing?

Luxor's Machine: *singing*
Dear friend
If you need me to lend
Out my food again
I must decline
Though I hate to whine
But you will eat me out of...
House...
And...
Hoooomeeee....
BEEP
If there's ever a meat shortage, eat this profile; it's full of balogna.

Reviews: 3
Sat May 12, 2007 1:22 pm
Eloquence says...

Wisteria: Er....hi? Is your refrigerator running? If it is you better go...um...catch it?
Glacia: You suck at this.
Wisteria: This is stupid, doing prank calls...
Glacia: Fine, I'll do it. *says into phone* Hello, this is the City Morgue and we wanted to tell you that you happen to be dead right now. I'm deeply sorry about your current situation. Goodbye.

Wisteria's Machine:
Hello, this is Wisteria Berkley. I'm probably busy going on some stupid journey, but if you leave your name and phone number I'll get back to you if I'm not dead. Thanks. Bye.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 16, 2007 11:26 pm
Nyame says...

Ash: ohh, don't say dead! You're not dead, are you? It's probably cursed you! You really should change that message! Oh dear, what was I going to say again....? I'll call back later, dear. <3

Ash's answering machine
Hello dearie! This is Ash, uhm yup, I'm probably out shopping or busy doing my hair, or something, anyways, you should leave a message after the beep and i'll get back to you as soon as I can! Byebye! -makes kiss-blowing noise-

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Sun May 20, 2007 6:43 am
Nutty says...

Wait... who is this speaking? Are you trapped in this box thing? Never fear! I, Elyn, will save ya! *loud bangs, followed by urgent whispering* What? like, a note? With sounds? So, there's no-one in there? What kind of magic is this?? Oh... Okay then.
So anyway, er, Ash, Don't worry about what I just said. Incidentally, do you like to climb trees?- Elyn, Tamia's quest.

----Elyn's Answering phone----
...So ya press this..? oh righ', and people will leave notes for me...?
Okay then... this is Elyn. Tell me, what's the hunting like? *muffled whispers* Wha'? No forest? There's alway's forest! Where the heck am I? Everyone. Put down you magical note making boxy thingys. The world is insane! run to the wilderness while you still can!

*BEEP*
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

270 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:16 pm
Alice says...

Elyn??? Have you been taking your medicine?

Rory's answering machine~~~

"Okay Thanos, I really don't like you now so I'm ignoring you, Greg call my cell, Alice and Sara meet me at THE PLACE, if you've got the wrong number I'm sorry, if you're stalking me I'd hang up now, and if you're anything else leave me a message."
I just lost the game.

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:59 pm
JC says...

"How'd she know about the stalking?...Really?...No, I hung up...dammit..." *hangs up*

Hey this is Cose, I probably don't know you because my parents are **&**&$^%$ *&^$%$&*&^...Yeah...I'm not bitter. Telemarketers, get a life, everybody else...Why the hell did you call?
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:51 pm
Manny says...

Marcus: "Well, wasn't that just a delightful message. Must be a wrong number."

Marcus: "Hi, you've reached my voice mail. I'm probably out on another mission or trying to fly. Please talk after the beep" *beep*

270 Reviews

Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:50 am
Alice says...

Adanya~~

Marcus you're jumpping off stuff without me?!!! Jerk!

Answering machine:

Hey sup? PSYCH!!! Man I'm evil, anyways leave a message if you're of friendly nature, bill collectors, stalkers, and all around jerks hang up before the beep and to screw yourself. Have a nice day.

*LOUD OBNOXIOUS BEEP*
I just lost the game.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:18 am
logosgal says...

Jessie:
*to self* okaaay, that was obnoxious. *to phone* Mister, I don't know who you are, but someone needs to teach you how to use the English language properly. I'm not ging to start on you now. I got the wrong number, anyway. I just thought I should tell you while I'm here.

Daniel's answering machine:
Hi. You have reached the Larriway house. Please leave your name and number after the beep. *Jessie, in background* That was the most boring message ev-- *BEEP!*
Home is where the books are.

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:36 am
JC says...

Colette- Hi, Daniel? This is Colette from Osiris territory, I'm just here to warn you of possible rouge vampires in your area soon. I apologize for the inconvinence.
*in the background: Ferris- He's human, Cole, you have to break it down nicely.
Colette- That was nice.
Ferris- Cole...HANG UP.*

But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:29 pm
logosgal says...

Daniel:
Uh, I was looking for the girl who left a message on my home answering machine the other day. Something about Osiris and vampires. If you could have her call my cell phone with more details, I might know someone who can help. Don't leave that sort of message on my home answering machine, though, please. It freaks out my mom. Thanks.

Jessie's "official business" cell voice mail:
Hi. You have reached the voice-mailbox for Strawberry Jam. If you don't know who that is, I recommend that you hang up now and forget this phone number.
Home is where the books are.

There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec