z

Young Writers Society

Words That Follow

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:49 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

This is a great game. (Online multiplayer, by the way. 10 people per game)

Each game consists of about 7 rounds where you're given a picture. The players have 45 seconds to submit captions for the picture. After 45 secs, the players vote on the captions and each vote is worth a certain amount of points depending on the round number.

Official Rules wrote:Enter a game room with two other people to start a game. Once it starts, you will be shown a picture and an empty text box. Enter a witty, silly, or random caption into the box. After the time limit is up, you pick which of the other player's captions are your favorite. Each vote gets you points and the player with the most points at the end of the 7th round is the winner. Keep in mind that if you don't vote, you won't receive any points, even if others voted for you.

This game is great fun. www.side-quest.com/caption/wtf.jnlp

I'll be in the room "Random Insanity." There are 5 or 6 guys from Facepunch, another forum I visit, in the room Goon Arena of Awfulness, so I thought it'd be nice if YWS had its own little area.

So Random Insanity it is. Come play! www.side-quest.com/caption/wtf.jnlp
It's Java, by the way.

NOTE: I'm no longer in Random Insanity. I'm now in Goon Arena of Awfulness. Just a warning though, it gets a little risque in there. o.O

NOTE: Or...Don't play? That's cool, too. It's not like I was looking forward to my fellow YWSers and I playing a friendly word game together...

<.<

Damnit...

I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina