YWS Review Training Camp

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:02 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Thank you for participating and responding to the interactions! It's nice to see that you still have some reflections even after a review!

Now that we have the various review methods behind us, we are left with some smaller other things for the month of September. The challenges are still here and can be done, as well as the interactions!

INTERACTIONS

Reviews are there to help you improve. But of course you must not forget the humour and not be too strict. Are there reviews that you liked because of the humour or the interpretation (of a poem, for example) that you liked? Or do you like to include a little joke or pun that has to do with the work?
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

1232 Reviews

Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:03 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

CHALLENGE TIME - WEEK 4

Longer Challenge

Write four reviews on a novel (chapter by chapter)! You don´t have to review Green Room Works.

Shorter Challenge

Write a review that has at least 1.200 characters in it without spamming and without counting quotes!

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:13 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

I'm not sure if this is 100% humor related but this year I did write a review in rhyming verse that I still like!

Edit: Ooh, and Mailice I also remember you reviewed in great detail one of those one-word essays or a work that was just a full stop/ period at one point? Either of those. I remember that was quite chuckle-worthy and also very impressive!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

1232 Reviews

Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:56 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

We arrived on the last day for the review camp. I hope you all enjoyed it and if there are any questions or the like, feel free to post here! :D

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx