z

Young Writers Society

Child of the west

Reviews: 0
Sat May 08, 2021 5:25 pm
Knightdealer says...

The town Oari that was beautiful and was filled with love and hope in the west was now underattack by some unknown species.
[MIDNIGHT 2:30]
(PHONE'S RINGING)
GUY: HELLO! This is LEO NAM speaking.
GUY2:Hi, What happened Leo? Why did you called me man?
LEO: YUSHI-YAH! Are you still sleeping??Wake up and also you didnt heard the news did you???
YUSHI: UMM....what news??The news of you getting slapped by a girl. LOL
LEO:YUSHI!!SHUT UP!
YUSHI: NO, for real which news??
LEO:The town OARI is underattack and we have to go there hurrily Sir MAKCHAK just told me that the town is badly damaged already we have to go and finish those unregistered species.
YUSHI:TOWN OARI..........SPECIES
(CALL ENDED)
YUSHI:What does he mean by unregisterd species??Who are they??
YUSHI GOT UP FROM HIS BED CHANGED INTO HIS UNIFORM AND GOT READY TO LEAVE THE APARTMENT
[ON HIS WAY TO TOWN]
YUSHI:I am........going to ........SAVE YOU. This time .......you will be ok I PROMISE.
[MEANWHILE LEO IN THE TOWN OARI]
LEO:YEAH,please go this way.Dont rush please everyone help eachother.Dont push!
Kid:[CRYING]AHHHH!PAPA!!MAMA!
LEO:Looks like someone left their baby here.[SIGH, PICKS UP THE BABY] I cant believe people like these actually exist.How can someone be this cruel that he didnt even realize that his 2 year old is alone here in this dangerous place.
LEO:Excuse me!Maria,please take this baby and find his real parents and have you made sure no one is left behind.
MARIA:YES!SIR! [TAKES THE BABY AND GOES AWAY TO FIND HIS PARENTS]
LEO:I think I should also go make sure there's no one left behind.[GOES TO CHECK THE HOUSES WHILE SINGING]NANANNAN I AM TAKING OVER... FANCY-YOUUUUUUUUUU.[HIS EYES WIDENED UP] What is that?What in the world is this?Is THAT A DE..MON?CRAP!
DEMON:MEAT......FOOD....HUMAN....MAS..TER!!
LEO:MEAT WHAT?Is this thing out of its mind???Whatever I dont have time for your stupid things.LET'S FINISH THIS QUICKLY.
DEMON FIRST RELEASED HIS METAL TECHNIQUE AND ALL METAL ITEMS STARTED TO GATHER AROUND LEO AND THE DEMON TRIED TO CRUSH LEO BUT LEO DODGED IT AND LEO USED HIS SWORD TO ATTACK THE DEMON BUT IT DIDNT AFFECTED DEMON THAT MUCH AND LEO FELT FOR THE DEMONS TRAP DEMON HELD LEO'S BODY AND WAS GOING TO EAT HIM UP.
LEO:Yahhhhh!You fatt DEMON!Your stomach will explode if you fill it too much!
DEMON:Meat......HUMAN.....FOOD!
LEO:He clearly sees me like food. Huh,is it how i am going to end?But why?Why would i end like this atleast I wish I was able to see Yushi but I-
A GUY APPEARED AND KILLED THE DEMON WITH JUST ONE SHOT
LEO: YUSHI! My bro! [SHOUTS]
YUSHI:Hey bro!You okay?
LEO:Yushi! Yushi! My bro Yushi!
YUSHI: Hhhh dumbo.You can't even kill a bug.
LEO: Was that a bug?Did it even looked like one?Its you who is Dumb. Stupid!
YUSHI:Yea it was just a bug for me tho.Well let's go help others.
They both went their ways to help other people and to kill demons
LEO:[From afar] Yushi wahhhhhh you are awesome.
YUSHI WAS FIGHTING A DEMON AFTER KILLING IT HE SAW A LITTLE GIRL STANDING INFRONT OF A DEMON INOCENTLY
YUSHI: [RUNS TOWARDS THE GIRL] Hey girl!Run away!I will fight that demon.Go in the direction of the mountain.Go Run awa-
LITTLE GIRL:HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME A LITTLE GIRL? [SHOUTS AT YUSHI AND THEN HITS HIM]
YUSHI:HEYY!Dont you have manners how to talk to people who are older than you littl-
LITTLE GIRL: I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!! LOOK HERE OLD FOOLISH COW[SHOUTS]
THE LITTLE GIRL KILLS THE DEMON IN AN INSTANT BY HER CUTE LITTLE KNIVES.
LITTLE GIRL: YAHHHHHAAAAA!GOTCHA!
YUSHI:Old foolish cow! Whatttt? She is good at fighting.
THE END----->
English is not my first language and because of that there might be a lot of mistakes in my story and feel free to correct them.Sorry if you can't understand some of the lines in my stories

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury