The Ins and Outs of Reading Poetry

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:03 am
View Likes
Aley says...

Hello everyone!

This Saturday I'll be hosting a workshop sometime in the afternoon EST. I'm going to say it will be at but it could run long enough that coming late would be fine.

We're going to be going over some basics for reading poetry, so if you've ever been curious why schools think it's hard to read, come check out the workshop!

We're also going to be holding a poetry writing session at the end just to get our creativity flowing at the end, and it'll finish when everyone's gone. If you have any questions, come post in this thread.

This will be a Writerfeed Pad event, so that means you may need a decent internet connection and whatever it takes to run WFPs. You can see if it's accessible to you by clicking on your own WFP up in the "Me" dropdown menu.

If you can write on a pad there, then you can do this event!

No sign up necessary, just show up.

I would suggest subscribing to this thread so you get updates about questions, and the link when I post it.

If you want to help me advertise this event, copy the code below and you'll get the banner with a link to this thread.
Code: Select all
[center][url=https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=106404][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Pg0l5rcobNJ9B7-zy3nLrXz1_tR6YjwGflVSvQ3MhBfM_pHZ2uvAuFAwKPPILwU2VvRhNutnokKyXw=w1600-h900-rw-no[/img][/url][/center]

806 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:07 am
Aley says...

Only an hour to go before this workshop gets underway!

806 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:33 am
Aley says...

This workshop is officially over but the transcript is here

806 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:35 am
Aley says...

@Lumi, @Nikayla, @birk, @KAL, @fortis, @Apricity, @niteowl, @Steggy, @Wolfical, @ScarlettFire, @SirLight!

The Link is Up!

I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)