Young Writers Society

Juniper Contest

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I have been thinking about this, and I will have to sadly drop out of the contest. I am having concerns and worries about the quality of my reviews, I feel like I'm rushing it and just trying to churn then out. It honestly tires me out, and most days I have brain fog or absolutely no motivation to write one. I think that I have hit another "review" block, because I can't seem to write one like I used to. Ugghh,brain freeze <,<-can't concentrate on anything *thinks I need a break from it*

So now it's all between you two: Wolf and Timmy to compete.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:07 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

:/ I'm sorry to see you drop out, Pretz. Your reviews were wonderful, don't worry, but if you're having difficulty, I understand. Hope your blockage goes away soon~

Wolfare, it's going doooown
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:26 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Best of luck to you, Pretz <3 Hope you're able to get back into it again.

Timmy, it is indeed. ^^ You're lucky I'm super busy this entire weekend.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data