Young Writers Society

Juniper Contest

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I have been thinking about this, and I will have to sadly drop out of the contest. I am having concerns and worries about the quality of my reviews, I feel like I'm rushing it and just trying to churn then out. It honestly tires me out, and most days I have brain fog or absolutely no motivation to write one. I think that I have hit another "review" block, because I can't seem to write one like I used to. Ugghh,brain freeze <,<-can't concentrate on anything *thinks I need a break from it*

So now it's all between you two: Wolf and Timmy to compete.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:07 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

:/ I'm sorry to see you drop out, Pretz. Your reviews were wonderful, don't worry, but if you're having difficulty, I understand. Hope your blockage goes away soon~

Wolfare, it's going doooown
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:26 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Best of luck to you, Pretz <3 Hope you're able to get back into it again.

Timmy, it is indeed. ^^ You're lucky I'm super busy this entire weekend.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown