z

Young Writers Society

Another writing game

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 am
Urba says...

Im gonna write a line of a short story and you are gonna keep writing...
Sounds fun isnt it?

After holding a pen over a notebook for a couple of hours Laura finally stood up and cried, "I've had enough of this writers block..."
"Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again"
The Lonely-Christina Perri

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 am
Willard says...

so now I am going to sell all my possessions and

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

21 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 am
Urba says...

"Gonna leave this freaking place" Laura tried to find her bag...but in vein
To take my heart again"

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 am
Lightsong says...

She tried to look around for it in her room of the Writers for Sell Hotel, but she just realized that the door was opened, and frowned.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

21 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Urba says...

"Ugh...what a month..." She murmured, "At first the writers block...then the accident...this old hotel and now my bag...hah..." The scene of the accident in which she slipped down from the balcony of her room started to play in her head...
To take my heart again"

472 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:31 pm
Lightsong says...

... and to remember every detail of it was just too painful, so she shook her head, hoping the nightmarish memory left her with peace. She focused on the matter of her bag, and wondered its whereabout. Wanted to find answers from its disappearance, she left the room and made it very sure that her door was locked.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:30 pm
Evander says...

"Laura! How are you?" A tall, blonde woman stood in front of her, holding something that looked like Laura's bag. It kept on swinging back and forth -- the woman was holding it so carelessly.

"Excuse me," Laura's brown eyes narrowed, "who exactly are you?"
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 pm
Pretzelstick says...

The women looked startled, and put her mouth into a thin line,silently holding out Laura's bag. Something was going on here that Laura didn't know about, and she was determined to find out! Time to investigate!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

472 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:11 am
Lightsong says...

Not wanting to put the blondie in an uneasy state, Laura gave her her widest smile, her eyes sparkling.

"I'm fine, of course! How about you?" she said. She looked at the bag with her eyebrows raised. "That's a nice bag you have there! I have the same one too. Where did you buy this?" she added cheerfully.

- David L. Ulin

21 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:04 am
Urba says...

"Beautiful isn't it...my father gave it to me..." The lady replied..."Aww...my dear...dear Laura...last time i saw you...you were a little baby...your eyes say that you didn't recognize me...I'm aunt Vienna...you silly girl...and this is your bag...I took it just to surprise you..."The lady handed the bag over to Laura. Laura was surprised enough to see the lady...and most importantly how did the lady recognized her...
To take my heart again"

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:17 pm
Evander says...

Laura pursed her lips together, wondering if to doubt the strange lady in front of her. "How would I know that you are my aunt?" Her eyes narrowed, "also, how did you manage to obtain my bag?"
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:39 pm
erilea says...

"Oh, don't worry about that, dear!" The woman laughed nervously and swung the bag casually. Laura took a step back, suspicious. Why wouldn't this woman give her an answer?
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith