75%
b) You call this an idea? -_-
25%

Total votes : 4

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:46 pm
deleted21 says...

Hello all good people of YWS! Have some cookies! I was thinking about a game. I'm going to tell about that now. I actually got the idea 50 minutes earlier :idea:

It is going to be like, everyone who wants to play the game, just have to write something. :? Well, let me make it clear.

I am going to write one line or max two then you are going to write another one or max two after reading my line. And, the third one's going to write one/max two in the same way. After reading the previous Reply/Post (Whatever you call that.) The game will go on like this. Okay?

And here are some important points-

1. You can't write more than one or two lines.
2. You have to read the previous Reply before you post your own, otherwise, you'll have no idea what's going on!
3. You can't finish your reply like "And s/he died." Because after that anyone who wants to give a reply will feel extreme embarrassed. And, probably will write something like "And, her/his ghost woke up!" We have to keep going. I don't care whether they are going together or not. :|

ANOTHER AND MOST IMPORTANT: After certain amount of replies, I'm going to put all these together and publish it as a (Messy) literary piece (Story.) So, are you interested? Anyyyone?

If not, it's okay. I'm not that much cool thinker or something. I'll just guess my idea wasn't cool and motivating enough.

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:55 pm
deleted21 says...

My Part is HERE!

HELLO, I'M CON TALKING FROM FRAZON JUNGLE AND I'M A SNAKE, I'M ACTUALLY AN ANACONDA AND I HAVE NO DAMN IDEA WHY WE ARE SO HUGE IN SIZE, LIKE WE GROW 'TILL WE DIE.

You don't have to use caps or bold your text. I did it to highlight the first two lines.

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon