z

Young Writers Society

Will Write For Inspiration

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:57 pm
kingofeli says...

So I've been attempting to write but I'm not getting anywhere, which is why I'm giving you guys the chance to request something for me to write! I'll PM the finished request to you and also post it here, and if you like it, feel free to do whatever you'd like (send points, write me something, etc. I'm not picky). I don't have many limits, but there are a few things I won't do:

- heterosexual romance
- Stockholm syndrome/abusive relationships (unless they're escaping the relationship)
- adult/child romance
- high school or below teacher/student
- focusing around religion

Other than that, request whatever you'd like! You can post your request here or send it to me via PM.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

Reviews: 0
Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:48 pm
IchigoVampire says...

Okay, I got one for yeah!

I'm suffering from terrible writers block!

I need a curse/Hex

Need words....to make it up. Looked around online but nothing. :(
The curse needs to Turn a mans fate into great fame & power but with that wings of black (Raven/crow wings)

Bit about this man.
He's North End Mafia losing the battle against south side Mafia. Not wanting to loos he seeks out a witch that then curses him and the men that fight closest to him. Gets what he seeks but with great consequences. South side seeing the new man he's become makes a 'Place' of secret where they capture his men later on and extract the DNA. To create what he poses.

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:27 pm
erilea says...

Maybe I could help.
Twelve year old Felitia Cassells lives in Cadalia. She's heard about the mythical stone castle in the land of Zindorf, but she's never really thought about it. One day, a newspaper says that council member Loquatice Bolleva has discovered Zindorf and will search for the stone castle. Felitia doesn't believe it, but soon the same newspaper announces Loquatice has found the stone castle! Felitia decides to see this miracle for herself and travles to Zindorf, with her friends Aleccx Bidoofia (Alex) and Yasali Danater (Yasali is a girl). She finds out Loquatice plans to do something terrible, and she needs to stop him in time for his evil Doomsday plans.

You can change the names and plot, but that's my idea.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:39 am
Satira says...

How bout this:

A boy and a wolf meet in the woods. It starts out, sort of, like a parallel to red riding hood. So the boy is going to see his grandma in the woods.
But then the boy and the wolf become friends, like, really good friends. there should be a bunch of friendship-deepening scenes here. Interesting dialogue. The mom is suspicious because of how often the boy makes excuses to go to his grandmother's house, because his grandmother has sort of a bad personality and he's never liked her that much.
and then the boy learns that the wolf is under a curse by a long-dead magician- the magician was a girl, because... feminism...- and he needs to do something to set the wolf free from whatever he's bound to.
And then they're a happy little wolf and boy and they live happily ever after... however you want it to end, that is.
"if only, if only,"
the woodpecker sighed,
"the bark on the trees
were as soft as the skies."

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:38 pm
MaddiePhantomhive says...

write a short story on vampire romance about a 17 year old girl named skyler
Maddie phantomhive the neko vampire ",...,"

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos