z

Young Writers Society

Into the Deep (Ideas and stuff)

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:21 am
jimdandy says...

Hello everyone, I don't wish to copy/paste the whole shkebabble of the discussion thread of this storybook. But I should get some attention to it as I have heard it's a good idea.

Now the I'll lay down the basic premise of it:
Users control a group of adventurers documenting the journey through a large dungeon to stop a powerful evil.
If anyone here has experience of MUDs, rougelikes or have played D&D for a time. You'll know almost what I'm trying to prod at here.
This is kind of a big project for me and I'd like to see it starts well thought out. With during the course of the story will be a fun, creative and rewarding experience.

Any and all questions will be answered here and over PM, ideas here will be welcome.
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus
"I didn't lie! I just created fiction with my mouth." - Homer

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 pm
CowLogic says...

Well, I don't know if I would be interested in this, but I would like to say that the usage of the word "shkebabble" in the post above is of the utmost awesome.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=200&t=99102
The "shkebabble" can be seen here XD
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers