z

Young Writers Society

Review the character above!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:34 am
crossroads says...

It's simple, really. We all know how important characters are, so~

A person posts link to the character page, or the profile itself in the spoiler tags, and optionally link to the Storybook it belongs to.
Another person stops by, reads the profile above, gives his/her opinion, posts another character, and so on and so forth.
By no means must those opinions be full of praise, but do restrain yourselves from any kinds of insults ;)
Please post only your own characters. If you don't have any, you can still comment on others. The next person will then just have to review the same character you did, and then post their own and move on :3

So, shall we?
This man never really saw his Storybook setting sail, unfortunately, though there's still time. c:

Dr Alexandar Roslyn
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:52 am
Blackwood says...

What a good idea Aria! I really like this idea!

Spoiler! :
"square glasses" -Nice to see a different shape.
"thin knitted necklace" - I like this because it gives some sort of prompt for history or back story for it.

"When he heals another person, their injuries get reflected on his body instead." It is a good weakness, but I have seen this idea around before, however I do prefer it that straight up healing peoples.

I really like this character, Although the name really did confuse me at first with the Rose, however I feel it will suit him once it is grown accustomed to. There isn't much negative to say about it because the character seems interesting enough and lacks cliches. Good job.

Here is one of mine, it's nice and short so grab it before Aria posts another one.
Gunner
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper