Young Writers Society

Report a good Storybooker!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:16 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Do this! Do this right now so everyone can know who they should invite to join their Storybook(s)! Plus, it's spreading the love!

@ReisePiecey is truly amazing with her detailed, lively posts. <3
@AriaAdams is the countress of them all, because she's super flexible and can juggle many. 8)
@AdventurerDaniel is crazy good at maintaining order, being a helpful SB partner, and helping plot stuff. :-)
@Dante is really good at juggling SBs as well!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

...I was sure I posted in here. Well, though I'm known for long posts around here, I'll suppress my need to list all the people who might deserve it..

@kayfortnight is an awesome Storybooker, and I love it how she really cares about each SB she takes part in and each character she creates, keeping them alive and doing all she can to get their stories told<3

@StellaThomas manages to just marvelously combine darkness and love and adorableness and creepiness, and, as well as @Elinor%20Brynn, give awesome imaginative new twists to the tales we already know 8)

@Niebla , though not seen around as much as she should be, has an absolutely brilliant way of keeping other people's characters in character, along with writing great posts with so many lovely details :3
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:22 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

@Aquestioning is a man of morals, who was going crazy with storybooks till he overworked himself into a state of YWS imbalance and had to take some time off. A great fellow, he is.

@AriaAdams , while she has refused my marriage proposals, has always been a kind, responsible, and loquacious storybooker whom I have had the repeated pleasure to share threads with.

@VeerenVKS never fails to make you laugh, even though it infuriates you that his post that he procrastinated for weeks before writing is only a paragraph long and completely nonserious. And his beard is gnarly, bro.

@ShadowVyper is my BFF and she is a great storybook writer who is able to recreate entire scenes from an Aria-length post and make it seem new again. Her characters are remarkably BA as well, which is great.

@Blackwood is a funny dude, and may be a dudette, or neither for all I know or care, and his storybooks are really original and humorous. He is also serious about commitment unfortunately.

@EloquentDragon , as much as a pain he is about not being able to single-handedly control the plot of his SBs, is an amazing writer and great at character portrayal and development, and we be bros from other mos.

I probably forgot to mention some awesome people that you would expect me to mention, so if I missed you, go ahead and give a shout out to yourself, from me.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:15 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

@StellaThomas is the best counterbalance to a dark atmosphere-storybook I've ever encountered. Without you, we'd all be on antidepressants.

@JabberHut isn't afraid to develop a character. From giggles to breakdowns, bb.

@nobody is loyal and reliable.

@chibibo is plainly-put the best writer I know. Enough said.

@Rosey%20Unicorn is the queen of contemporary snark. Work it, baby.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:46 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

My babes:

@Iggy

@janika

@Dante

@crazycraz

You all know why. You guys are freaking awesome, and you know it. And lastly,

@TheMessenger - this is the first time we've SBed together but it's looking like you're going to be a really great partner, so kudos for making such a good impression your first time. You can also be a babe.

Actually, @ anyone-I've-ever-SBed-with. You're all great and I love you!
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:24 am
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

@SharraeWilson I know she doesn't get on anymore, but I had to mention her anyways. She was a great friend and awesome random club partner :) she was great to get to know while she was here almost everyday.

@umaima I just love her :) she is great and deserves to be mentioned and when she is able to participate in an SB she is also a good SB partner!

@BlackNether12 he is definitely good at SBing and I enjoy writing with him too!

@VeerenVKS even though he was mentioned already, I had to mention him again, he is a great SB user and although he only posted once a week or two in my story The Haunted Plantation he still helped it turn out good along with others!

@herbgirl is an awesome person to talk too, I don't know if I did an SB with her or not.

@Hightop I am already enjoying his SB I am in. He is a good writer!

I know I might have forgotten people but just know everyone is amazing < 3
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:29 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

We all know how amazing @veerenvks, @Carina, @Blackwood, @Rydia, @crazycraz, @Aquestioning, @Sunshine, @Dante, @jager, @JabberHut, @rosey%20unicorn, @elinor%20brynn, @janika, @Shadowlight, @Noelle, @Nike, and @Cailey are. ;)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:50 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

@ReisePiecey, @Shadowlight, @ShadowVyper, @Iggy, @Alvarin, @methrirr123, @VeerenVKS, @Cailey, @Aquestioning, @AriaAdams, @AdventurerDaniel, @Dante and @everyone else I know :)
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:25 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

There are too many, but to name a few...

@ReisePiecey @Lumi @Iggy @AriaAdams @Elinor%20Brynn (By the way, I have received confirmation for that reference letter so you're all good now) @Carina @Aquestioning @OliviaWhoWrites @Birkhoff @thewritersdream
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:26 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

@ReisePiecey who writes well, intense and fun posts.

@CrazyCraz who is very good at maintaining her SB's and getting in quality posts.

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

ummm, @ShadowVyper, @AriaAdams, @Alvarin, @Baal, @Craz, @ReisePiecey, @Blackwood, @thewritersdream, @Dante, @Iggy, @Aquestioning basically anyone who has managed to put up with me SBing with them. I know I can be annoying about posts sometimes, but I do love writing with you all!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:00 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

@ladcat13 because he made the forest labyrinth! :-)
@IAlreadyDied because she always leaves me with a prompt. :-)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:10 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@ReisePiecey because, WHAT HAVE YOU STARTED?

@Rydia, because you are always helpful and listen to my crazy rants.

@VeerenVKS I still wonder when you're actually going to make a serious character...

@Auxiira, you are the king to my queen ;)

And many more that I am too lazy to write about and mention. You guys know who you are!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:04 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

heh

@Craz totally awesome posts that are quite underappreciated if I do say so myself xp

@Aquestioning thats a very good question

@AlmondEyes cuz codo ftw

id mention loads of other people but I wouldnt want to bug them about something thats obvious ;)
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher