z

Young Writers Society

Hunger Games gone wrong

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon May 23, 2011 9:27 pm
View Likes
Apple says...

So here is my idea: a crazed fan of Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games series decides he wants to experience the books first hand so he decides to begin the Hunger Games for real. Taking normal kids from their ordinary day lives, he gives them roles from the first book (such as Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark....yadda yadda and the first book is really the only one I like and have finished), and sets them into a forest way out of reach from the public eye and forces the kids against each other in hope of recrenacting every scene from the first book.

He calls himself President Snow, though he's actually a retired agent and still has access to many things in American agency. Hiding behind a mask, he broadcasts the action and his opinion, taking over every single screen, television, mobile phone in the world, hoping everyone will experience his love for the hunger games as much as he does.

So what do you think? Would you be interested in joining?
I spy!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue May 24, 2011 8:40 pm
View Likes
Glauke says...

Totally! :3
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

YES!
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'