z

Young Writers Society

Storybooks? What storybooks?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:50 am
ToritheMonster says...

I was just thinking about how I used to be an avid storybooker, and haven't done one in so long because it's very difficult to keep up. Does anybody have any tips on how to keep up with a SB when you have a very, very busy lifestyle? Or should I just not bother?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:09 am
Rydia says...

This has been my problem lately as well! One method that works quite well is making an open slot of time every other day within which you can post in the storybook should it be your turn. Just plan to have an hour before bed/ stay up an hour longer than you might normally and then if there's no new posts to respond to, you get a bonus hour to do other stuff.

I can't say much though because I've been fail on this site lately and I'm only just keeping up with my other RPG forum.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:08 pm
SisterItaly says...

I really don't have the same problem, but when I do find I'm getting very busy I set a time limit to be online and try to post then. Usually if that happens it's before bed every night and stretch my normal sleep time just to post.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus