z

Young Writers Society

An Idea!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:33 pm
SisterItaly says...

So here's my idea, don't plan on making it for a little while. but just wondering if it was good. Epic cookie For whoever can guess what video game this is based off of. Epic cookie had been won

Plot

Earth is peaceful, people get along, war is avoided at all costs. The only known civilization is a city called Haven. What happens to our peaceful planet when the ruler of Haven dies and a temporary ruler is put in his place? Tyranny. That's what happens. The previous ruler's son has disappeared, he was to young to rule anyway. But now the city lives within walls. Inside the prison or inside the city. They are all prisoners. We, are all prisoners. A city of people called The Outcasts are attacking the city. But they can't get in, yet. Cornelius Nyx, the tyrant of Haven has gotten his hands on a dark eco mine.

Now what exactly is dark eco? A substance that, according to legend, could mutate some people, turning them into dark warriors. But there's a catch, if they survive the dark eco treatments and become dark warriors, they can't control their transformations. They become monsters, designed to kill. They can control what they do. But they can't control the growing darkness inside of them. To balance out the evil inside of them they must find light eco deposits.

Unlike dark eco, which can be harvested from a special rock deep in dark caves. Light eco can be harvested from the ground. Like clay. Light eco can't mutate people. But can balance out the pain and darkness from mutations, when crushed up instead of being melted into liquid, light eco can be used as medicine. Mostly used for illness and cuts. Dark eco is also melted, and crushed. When crushed, to a non-mutated person it causes burning skin, if ingested it can poison.

Now that he has his hands on dark eco, he has decided to test the legends. In the middle of the night over one-hundred citizens disappeared. Brought into the prison. For the next year the people go through harsh dark eco treatments. Out of the original hundred, only less then ten survived. They mutated, and rebelled. Breaking out of the prison.

You are one of these people. You now must hide, seek help from those willing to give it. You can't go home. You have changed, they wouldn't recognise you. You hear of a group. A rebellion. They can help you, if your willing to help them. You stick with the other eco infested. The rebellion is lead by one known as the wise one. He is an ex-guard, he still gets his information from the inside. Your group is sent on a mission, to see if they can trust you. You must go into the palace and destroy and ammo delivery. While there you discover the old leader's son has disappeared. He may be young, but he is the only one who can end the tyranny. But Cornelius is looking for him to kill him. So now you find yourself looking for the kid as well.

War is coming. Revenge is wanted. Rebellion shall rise. Where is the twerp who can fix this all?
Last edited by SisterItaly on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I've no idea what game it's from but I like the idea.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

66 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:48 pm
SisterItaly says...

Vas got the epic cookie in chat
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:55 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I like this...and I don't play video games, so I wouldn't know.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

66 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:58 pm
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

It's jak 2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jak_II

The Book.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:01 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Never heard of it...
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 am
GrantBlayfur says...

1: That sounds like a pretty good idea!

2: Jak is an AMAZING series. I love his little ottsel pal (forgot his name, it's been forever...Dax?)

66 Reviews

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 pm
SisterItaly says...

Daxter, and I tried the idea, but it died...

The Book.

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet