z

Young Writers Society

An Idea

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:16 pm
kidashka says...

I have been wondering.... would anyone be interested in a Anne Frank-esque storybook? It would follow a similar idea of hiding in an annex, and could have various different characters' POVs through diary entries...

I think it could be pretty awesome :smt003 So, would anyone be interested?
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 pm
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

Hmmmm depends on exactly how it was run, but it does sound interesting. The only problem is, how much can you talk about hiding? It isn't that interesting.....

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 am
Apple says...

If you're talking about Anne Frank from Z for Zachariah then I am totally in! You probably aren't and I must of skipped something important in the first post but still, I'd be up for it. I would have to disagree what Calli said though, I think you could do it. Though, the area would have to be big and their has to be massive plot twists. :D
I spy!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

Apple wrote:If you're talking about Anne Frank from Z for Zachariah then I am totally in! You probably aren't and I must of skipped something important in the first post but still, I'd be up for it. I would have to disagree what Calli said though, I think you could do it. Though, the area would have to be big and their has to be massive plot twists. :D

I'm pretty sure she means the holocaust Anne Frank. And annexes were rather small, and cramped.

And honest, I would agree, it would get rather boring. All you do is hide up there, with not much to talk about.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 am
f1shes says...

If it was done right it would be kinda cool. I'm not sure about the diary format, and I've never done a storybook before. From what I'm observed I think it could be really deep and interesting with all the characters being forced to interact. Plus, the constant outside threat would have plenty of drama.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 am
ToritheMonster says...

It might be interesting...but I wouldn't really do it, just to be safe. It could get offensive once people start being Nazis and killing Jews. Maybe take the Anne Frank idea totally re-create it...
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn