z

Young Writers Society

Does the seem interesting?

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sat May 29, 2010 4:21 am
View Likes
Apple says...

It is the fourteenth century. Europe and China are suffering an outbreak of an unpredictable disease. For seven hundred years it sweeps through the population like wildfire. The symptoms are horrific. It kills weak and strong, young and old. It is known by many names. The Plague. The Black Death. The Pestilence.

Why did it happen? Could it happen again? Who would be left to tell the tale?

In all honesty I think it's a home stretch and I doubt many will be interested, but I kind of want to know if anyone would be... :)
I spy!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat May 29, 2010 1:40 pm
View Likes
kidashka says...

I think that could be awesome! Though not sure how sustainable it would be... :smt003
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:37 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Im Brittany :D

I think it would be awesome and fun,I wouldn't know how to actually write about it at all but I think it would be fun to read!
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:53 pm
View Likes
Funkymomo says...

YEs, it seems interesting although I don't know what you would base the story on. It's a start though.
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 pm
View Likes
Cspr says...

Sounds pretty cool. But I'm not sure how it would work... Would a group be trying to get away, forge a new home elsewhere to escape the dreaded Black Death? Or what...?
My SPD senses are tingling.

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling