Young Writers Society

Come chill and chit-chat

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:05 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey peeps! I was thinking, and we're a pretty connected community over here in the roleplay forums, we're all in each others roleplays and some of us are dinosaurs XD but I'm sure there's some of you who I haven't ever talked to or haven't talked to in forever, and I'm you sure you have someone like that as well.

Consider this a breather and an area to chill out when you're not roleplaying ^^

Soooo, how are you doing? What's going on? How's the weather? XD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:50 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Ooooh love this idea! Watch me turn this into a mini tagbook.

I’m doing pretty well! Attempting NaNo and staying super super busy with work which makes it hard but worth it! @GrandWild and I have a vague end goal in mind with our baby so y’all may see the grand finale of our og duo in the next few months or so and ofc an immediate sequel lolol.

@Mageheart and I are cutting our losses with our most recent duo and are tentatively planning another (tho I think we are both doing nano so tbd how soon we launch that lol)

Mage, @veeren, @Carina, @soundofmind and I are also passively doing a camp au RP which is already fantastic :’)

@WeepingWisteria, @MailicedeNamedy I… will some day respond to our respective rps :grimace: no excuse honestly and I nearly didn’t include this tag but despite my ghosting I’d love to see y’all participate in this RPer hang out lol

And… uh… consider this ur peer pressure invite to reply as well lol and um @moonglade, @ScarlettFire, @harryhardy, @SilverNight, @winterwolf0100, @Spearmint, all y’all, too lol and @ anyone else as well. Wat up nerds?

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:08 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Greetings mortals and not-quites! It is I, Wist, here to respond to this fun little thread. I’m fairly busy with writing between doing NaNo with @HarryHardy and creating the gayest time travel romance to exist. As one does. I’m going through LMS (and trying to remain as the person with the lowest word count. I now have a reputation to maintain.), which has been pretty fun so far. I’ve been putting my own twists on monsters myths and really having fun with it.

And RPs. Jeez roleplays… Well, I’m trying to get my intro post for my newest brain child, Us Among the Gods (cue the Amongus jokes) and I have two other posts to write for Behind Closed Curtains and Lux Academy. All sorts of fun, really. (And you’re all good, @Shady, it happens.) Sooo yeah.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:08 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I am quietly working to keep my two SB’s alive in the background :,) we tryin to make it to the finish line. As for my RP’s, I am aware they are still there, I just have been super busy this month with moving to a new place, work, and life stuff. I’m hoping in a week or two that things will calm down a little :,)

Anywho, I’m okay. Gonna go eat some food now :^)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:20 am
View Likes
Omni says...

uwu I am doing well! Well, kinda, I've been sick and sleeping a lot but otherwise I've been doing well!

Roleplay-wise, we got some good things cooking on Lux Academy! It's a bit difficult to juggle nine writers but we're managing. Aether's Heart and Atlas Rising... well, that's another topic >.>

I'm also plotting some rp duos soooooo if anyone wants to duo with me, lemmme know :eyes:

also it's STORMING and the power keeps cutting out >:c

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:34 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Omni i could b down for a low pressure duo maybe but i have smol brain and no ideas, but at some point maybe lol
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:44 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I feel that, my brain empty too :/

sass levels loading

[he/him]

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:48 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

ooh nice new thread we've got here!! (I'm envisioning this as a cozy little campfire area, for some reason =P)

I've been doing well! Gonna echo the others and say I've been pretty busy @-@, although it's mostly with USACO (competitive programming ahh), cramming for the AMC 12 (which is next week, oh no), and school (always school) rather than NaNo... Although LMS has been motivating me to work on my book, which is good! ^^'

Yep, there's been some fun stuff going on in Lux! I keep meaning to find time for Us Among the Gods (fondly dubbed Amongus), Behind Closed Curtains, and various other rps as well... yikes, I need an extra day in the week for all the rps I've been neglecting (cough cough Magic School Rejects xD). :') I did get a post up for Laurguay Island some time ago, though! :]

*tries to think of another conversation starter* What's some good food you all have eaten recently? (I had some absolutely scrumptious pumpkin bread today ^^)
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:29 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Everyone so busy...

I'm in stuff too but I only really remember when i get notifications like twice a month at this point lol. I straight up can't focus on any of my individual writing pursuits so I've been...doing nothing.

And I have eaten today. Currently eating my favorite meal, one whole box of mac n cheese (specific brand, shells, not regular mac noodles) with tuna (also specific brand but the people who usually go shopping keep forgetting i like the cheap bad stuff) and just a lil pepper. It's Bad but i enjoy it immensely.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:00 am
View Likes
Omni says...

yeet hi everyone

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

935 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:06 am
View Likes
Shady says...

owweh

[they/he]

935 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:04 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

I'm so happy to see the boom of new RP activity :') givin' dis thread a lil boop to re-start the chitty-chatty

[they/he]

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:55 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

*pulls out a pack of marshmallows and some sticks* Marshmallows, anyone? :3

Anyways, hi. c: I’m just trying to enjoy my break before it inevitably ends… xD How are you all doing?
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:04 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Somehow I never replied to this thread so umm hi....

I am... lurking around as always...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay