Young Writers Society

What do you like seeing in RPs?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:08 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I've got the roleplaying itch again and a lot of my YWS roleplays have slowed down activity-wise, so I think it's time for a new one. :)

But I'm not entirely sure what to do for it, so I thought I'd make a thread here. What do you really like seeing in a roleplay? I'm definitely a fan of any and all identity shenanigans—which you might have guessed if we've roleplayed together before.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:09 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Anything fantasy for me! But I supposed that’s what a lot of others would say as well, haha. I’ve been wanting to join new RPs myself. :) What level are you thinking of this being, like Roleplay Realm, Storybook, or Duo? For Storybooks, I guess I like to see an adventure happening, for a lower level RP, something a little more chill where it can focus a bit more on character exploration and maybe them just having fun/chilling, or figure some things out about that world, etc.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:32 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Lael good question! I'm definitely aiming for RP Realm, or maybe a duo or two as well if I have characters that would vibe well with someone else's. :)

And that's really good to know! I may or may not have a vague idea for a chiller rp right now, but I just need to figure out the specifics. I'll let you know if/when I post it!

I'm also realizing now that it's almost spooky season and I'll inevitably want to make Halloween-themed rps. >>
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain