z

Young Writers Society

Pairing Plaza for Buddies

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:24 am
View Likes
SalemReine says...

I don’t know how to start one, I’ve never done this before.

@QuoolQuo @LittleLee
Was WrenZorya

If I perish, I perish~ Esther, a long long time ago

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:08 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hello @Ignorance !
Username & Group Number: Foreveryoung299 . Group Number- 1

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: Yes, infinite

Are you interested in DMing?: Only if necessary.

Potential plot ideas: Some fantasy will do, I guess. I need a bit of time to figure it out.

Questions or comments?: Will we be making an OOC thread?

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:44 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Username & Group Number: Mailice / Group 3

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: I'm still a little undecided and will decide later. :D

Are you interested in DMing?: I would rather not be a DM for the first time and leave it to others. Maybe @Vincian, @ImaginativeAlice or Valkyria?

Potential plot ideas: Something in the direction of fantasy would be nice for the start. @Valkyria modern fantasy would be awesome. A combination of magic and technology.

Questions or comments?: Not right now. :D
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:46 am
View Likes
QuoolQuo says...

I’ll have a peak and see if I can figure it out but I’m not confident in the results

@WrenZorya @LittleLee

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:49 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Hey @QuoolQuo and @WrenZorya ! Good to see you both!

I'm fairly experienced with the Hollow and Realm's styles of RPing, so I don't mind being DM. Do you guys want to make an OOC thread (if we're doing a RP Realm style story) or take this to PMs?
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:58 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Username & Group Number: LittleLee, Group 2!

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: Bring it on Yes, I'm interested. One more, maybe?

Are you interested in DMing?: Sure! But if someone else wants to do so, I don't mind that either!

Potential plot ideas: Hmm, I have a preference for fantasy, sci-fi, and superhero stuff. Might have a few RP ideas as well that run along those lines. :)

Questions or comments?: Which sounds better, an RP in the Hollow or one in the Realm?
(I like Hollows, but that's not due to a lack of experience. It's because those are a lot faster and the story moves along well. I've been in a couple of other Realm/Storybook ones and those rolled to a stop because certain members became inactive or didn't have the time to make fully fleshed out posts.)
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:17 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Harry Hardy, checking in finally...

Username & Group Number: HarryHardy Group 5

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: Yes, just the one more..

Are you interested in DMing?: I wouldn't mind but it looks like @SoullessGinger wants to..so Imma take the back seat for this one. :D

Potential plot ideas: Well...I have a few...but uhh..its best I not yeet them in here.

Questions or comments?: None

@SoullessGinger, I love the sound of those ideas alreadyy...I think an OOC would be perfect to brainstorm the details...if you could go ahead and make that, it would be wonderful :D

Very excited to roleplay with y'all :D. Just gonna tag the others too... @ShadowVyper @sakeofvanity05
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:36 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Username & Group Number: Liminality Group 6

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: Yes! Maybe 2?

Are you interested in DMing?: Oof I have very little experience, so probably not.

Potential plot ideas:

@Spearmint I love those plot ideas you have already! here's a couple more just for brainstorming reasons:
- someone gets kidnapped for their powers
- someone tries to use their power to take over the city (or the world, y'know, if they're feeling ambitious)
- uhh combo powers? like cinnamon + chocolate = magic healing???

Questions or comments?: I've not made an OOC thread before, but I'd be happy to try!

@AlmostImmortal, @SilverNight
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:01 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Hey @GrandWild! Glad to be in a group with u so um if u have an idea I would love to hear it!

Username & Group Number: InuYosha from Group 4

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: EVERY SINGLE ONE YEEEEEE

Are you interested in DMing?: yes, although I have no problem with going with someone elses flow

Potential plot ideas: In terms of fantasy . . . in some fantasy medieval-ish world, some person learns how to fly, harnessing the power of the wind. however, after this happens, the winds mysteriously disappear, and uh some people figure out why it disappeared and how to get it back. before long, not being able to fly is just the smallest problem, because other things start to disappear, too . . .

Questions or comments?: nah
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:25 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Hi, @InuYosha! I don't have an idea just yet, but we can brainstorm over PMs if ya like!

Username & Group Number: GrandWild from Group 4

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: Sure, maybe two or three!

Are you interested in DMing?: In a group of two, absolutely!

Potential plot ideas: Fantasy--A land where magic is taboo or greatly mistrusted. A theocracy controls the use of magic and the knowledge of it as well, and two lone magic-users are tasked with helping an underground unit of rebels overthrow this theocracy.

Questions or comments?: Nope!
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:49 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Username & Group Number: SilverNight (Group 6, with @Spearmint, @Liminality and @AlmostImmortal!)

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: I think I wouldn’t be able to do another, sadly! ;-;

Are you interested in DMing?: Right now, that would be a little hard. I’d like to sometime, but not this month!

Potential plot ideas: hmmmm mint’s already thrown a good one out there and Lim has suggestions, so I don’t think I have any new ones but I’d be happy to build off of that one when we get together ^_^

Questions or comments?: yeet <3
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:01 pm
View Likes
sakeofvanity05 says...

Username & Group Number: sakeofvanity, group 5 !

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: not sure :}} maybe 2

Are you interested in DMing?: I'm new, ahah~! but more than happy to be a teamplayer!

Potential plot ideas: @SoullessGinger ~I've read your plot suggestions and I'm def interested! on board w/ whatever :}

Questions or comments?: I'm good... for *now*~

eager to start! :]]] forgive me if I'm not too well-versed in roleplaying as of currently~ but I'd love to get into it! seems vv fun :}

I'm sure it'll be a blast to work w/ you all! @HarryHardy @ShadowVyper
"It was a great mistake, my being born man;
I would have been much more successful as a seagull or a fish.

~ Eugene O'Neill, Long Day's Journey Into Night

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:48 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Woohooo, the second pairings are here!!

GROUP 1: @SoullessGinger, @LittleLee, @MailicedeNamdedy
GROUP 2: @ImaginativeAlice, @InuYosha, @SpunkyKitty, @ForeverYoung299
GROUP 3: @Liminality, @Spearmint, @Valkyria, @HarryHardy, @sakeofvanity05
GROUP 4: @Ignorance, @GrandWild
GROUP 5: @Ignorance, @WrenZorya
GROUP 6: @Lael, @soundofmind
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:28 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Username & Group Number: Lael, Group 6

Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: Not this time

Are you interested in DMing?: I can, I guess it’s kind of more like a partnership for a duo anyways?

Potential plot ideas: transmigration/isekai? Or anything fantasy that involves a bit of adventure. I like elves and royalty-related stuff.

Questions or comments?: I’ll be slow at making posts because of school but I will make appropriate time for them
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

"You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up."
— Metatron