Young Writers Society

RP Brainstorming

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:45 am
View Likes
Shady says...

TheScribe wrote: They've been sent here by their alien queen to create chaos

As the YWS Chaos Queene, this is a message I can endorse. And I'm sure the Chaos Goddess does as well???? @Carina????

On a serious note, though, that sounds like a super cool RP idea, @TheScribe! I love Among Us, so definitely piques my interest. How would it work, though? Like, what would the RP itself actually be? Wouldn't the imposter have to RP that they're killing someone? It's not clear to me what the basis of the RP posts would be. But cool concept ^-^

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:24 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@ShadowVyper I was thinking that we would RP interactions between characters to create a false sense of trust among us while the OP would talk to each role between murders to see what each one is up to-- e.g. Imposter would choose someone to kill, Medic would heal someone that had an accident, Morgue Officer would do an "autopsy", and the Staff Leader would learn about what 1 person was doing during the murder. Then, RPers would discuss the murder and what is known about previous murders before voting to boot one person-- kinda like Among Us with some extra stuff involved!
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate