45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:40 pm
View Likes
rida says...

Hello!
Sorry if this sounded like a trick
So I’ll just come clean
I’m posting below an idea for a roleplay so if you’re interested pls reply and tell me

A group of pre-teens go to tuition together. They aren’t exactly friends, but they do chat and laugh occasionally. Their teachers are good too, they laugh and teach their subjects in a fun manner. Now one day, as one of the student went to the ‘basement’ of the tuition building, (to bring something the teacher had asked for) she saw a strange man there. He was about 3 feet tall, and had blue skin. He wore a felt shapeless cap and a brown coat and brown pants and a chequered blue shirt. His face was weird, like flat and having wrinkles and all. He had this paper with him and the moment he saw her he started laughing. He folded the paper and she realised the paper had all her tuition-mates and teachers’ names written with crayons. The man began folding the paper, ignoring her. She watched curiously and suddenly she felt herself becoming light. As in, light in weight. Scared and perplexed, she ran towards the man and snatched the paper from him. He looked shocked but before he could do something, she had locked him. So he vanished from the spot. Later the teachers and tuition students realise that the teachers are future-selfs of the students

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:03 pm
View Likes
MustachesAndSwords says...

That sounds like a really fun, cool idea. I'm so glad I decided to click on this.

45 Reviews

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:44 am
View Likes
rida says...

Thank you!!!!! I’m so glad you’re joining!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:46 pm
View Likes
blueca says...

this is a very funky fresh idea, i'd like to join!
i can't beleive it's not gender!
artim/artos/artims/arself
my name is the same as my user, or you can call me jan Laso!

romance makes me uncomfortable, please don't.

45 Reviews

Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 am
rida says...

Eeeep! Thank you! ^_^ <33333

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe