z

Young Writers Society

Out-of-Context RP Quotes

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:38 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Great, so someone was painting the sky and silver boxes were out to kill him.

Trapped in Gotham

Someone had closed the gate behind him, dooming her to feel around the tetanus nightmare until she found the latch.

Would they let her in or shoo her away because of how young she looked (and was, but that wasn't as important).

Second Sight
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:31 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Railyn's dad, aka affectionately known by Railyn as "Dad": "What's up?"

Lux Academy

Spoiler! :
in a downer post, i did enjoy starting it off lighthearted and wacky XD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:14 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

"Are you making this hard for me, Lydia?" Hazel raised an eyebrow. "Trying to get back at me for something by making my work sloppy in front of an audience?"

Lydia patted him affectionately on the shoulder. "You ate the good breakfast pastries this morning and you know it."

"Ooh, breakfast! It's personal."

Behind Closed Curtains
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:27 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Pretty much all that was left in Kalda was a rundown wharf, dilapidated houses, and frogs. True, the frogs sometimes shimmered in the sun, in a way that almost seemed magical, but still. They were frogs.

Pel opened the door and promptly stepped on a cupcake.

"I'm pretty sure I don't do romance. And aren't love potions considered unethical nowadays?"

Lux Academy

"And of course, I would have oodles of power, as well cold noodles, and never have to face those dreaded potatoes."

Maverick smiled wickedly as they brandished the potato at the merchant. 'Meet your doom, Osman."

"...You see, during my time in the dungeons, I reconnected with my inner self and found my true passion: playing the lyre!" The king smiled blissfully and strummed a loud chord.

Behind Closed Curtains

"Okay, that's enough about that. I'm hungry. Where's the cake?"

Magic School Rejects
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:38 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

And because the cosmic forces..okay he worked daily with said cosmic forces, he should stop blaming them for things they weren't responsible for...had decided things weren't bad enough, he was going to have do it alongside a version of his friend that was likely going to give him a headache from the idea alone. This would be a terrific story to tell during their next fireside chat.

Trapped in Gotham
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:09 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

When she glanced up at him again, the world was upside-down. She moved right, but everything in her vision told her she'd moved left. She moved left, but she saw herself moving right. He hung upside-down, his frown of concentration turned into a menacing grin as she narrowed her eyes.

"What am I gonna spend that much money on when I don't even pay for my own food?" Thane asked softly.

"I don't know. Uppers usually just buy a ton of horses and cars I think."

It felt like the life and soul had been drained out of everything and replaced with a sign for overpriced cupcakes.

Lux Academy
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

4100 Reviews

Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:56 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Ever since the inexplicable attack of an entire candy forest on that one leisure planet he had been scarred for life.

Trapped in Gotham
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

135 Reviews

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:58 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

No phones were allowed out. And unfortunately for her, it was hard to deny the existence of hers when her ringtone, which was the serene sound of her brother loudly playing the kazoo, could be heard by all in the room.

"When was the last time these coffee grounds were changed? This tastes like musty basement."

"Something tells me it's not the coffee grounds," Rowan commented. "Might have something to do with all the museum relics you drink out of though."

We Live in the Ashes

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

silver (she/they)

4100 Reviews

Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:54 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Luna blushed ever brighter as she decided she might as well go through with this explanation. "So umm....I was reading this one fanfic from said show when Dwyn showed up. Its just this umm...ship that the writers never had the courage to do...and I totally don't have a crush on both those two...no I don't...but that happened to be on my mind, and when Dwyn gave me this look, I kind of panicked and umm...so there's that."

-Luna Taylor, Professional Lesbian Disaster™

LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:19 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Valeri Smith-Shadowing was very much unimpressed with the wizard.

Valeri narrowed her eyes. "I do indeed remember, Vendetta. And as much as I distrust this wizard, I have to admit, I want revenge on that pretentious son of a carrot even more."

She grabbed the map out of the wizard's hands. "So, wanna call an Uber, or take the bus?"

The girl bounced on her toes, causing some confetti to rain to the floor. “Well, ya see, I’m part of the HIGH WIZARD WANNABES. That’s the fan club for the great wizard Josephinzo! I’m just here to help you guys out.” She winked.

I Am Totally a Real-Life Wizard (Not Clickbait, I Swear!)
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

4100 Reviews

Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:38 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Ohh...umm...well...that..." said Luna, head spinning all of a sudden. She had not meant to accidentally blurt that out quite so clearly but to be completely honest she was just surprised that it had taken them quite that long to realize it. She had been told entirely too many times, most notably by her parents when she's officially tried to come out, that she was far too obvious about it to reliably fool anybody.

- More Luna xD

LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

135 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:03 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

"In my instructor's defense, the day she gave me exploding arrows, I may or may not have blown up a prized china collection. In my defense, I did not think exploding arrows would fly so much further than the normal ones."

"Maybe combusting expensive things is a part of the learning process."

"I can pretty much turn things into deadly fireworks if that makes sense?"

Lux Academy

it's just the same three people talking about explosions

silver (she/they)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:18 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Maps pulled herself up to her full height. It wasn't a lot.

Trapped in Gotham

"If you don't get off of Ace soon," she warned, "I'm going to have to throw an ear of corn at you."

Nightmare Wonderland

"...What are legos?" Soul hesitantly asked.

Phony Pirate Practices
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:51 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

However, she had never quite met a portal as rude, disrespectful, and frankly rude as this one.

- @WeepingWisteria, A Touch of Amethyst
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:08 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Klee wasn't exactly a normal child, either, ignoring the frequent bombing she did.

- Wayward Travelers
mage

queer and here.

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink