z

Young Writers Society

Ocean's 8 Storybook Idea

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:10 pm
TheRealEuphoria says...

So, I just finished watching Ocean's 8 and my first thought was to make a storybook about it.

OCEANS 8

This Storybook is based off of the amazing movie: Ocean’s 8.

Following her release from prison, (@TheRealEuphoria ‘s Character), younger sister of the late Danny Ocean, meets with her former partner-in-crime ( Character ) to convince her to join a heist that she planned while serving her sentence.

The Plan:

The plan is to steal a valuable diamond necklace, the Toussaint, which is worth $150 million. (TheRealEuphoria's character) wants to use a snobby socialite as the mule so she can wear it to the Met Gala where it can be stolen. First, they need to assemble a crew in order to pull this off.

This takes place in New York City. Both are determined to find a team and make the heist successful. Neither of the girls believe that men aren’t right for the job, being as they need brains over physical strength.

The team is as following:
Fashion Designer
A Jewelry Maker
Computer Hacker
Street Hustler/Pickpocket
Pofiteer/Sells Stolen Goods

All characters must be women. They all have a reason for wanting to help during this heist.

Spoiler! :
This is all I have so far. But let me know if you'd want to join, I'm not sure if people are into crime-related SB's LOL. :)
"Our life is one big, proverbial coin toss." -Damon Salvatore

We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead