Young Writers Society

Dragon's Flight

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:24 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Storybook 1: Dragon's Flight

The country of Delmont is ruled by a tyrannical matriarch. Both her and her Dragon have conquered and control the country with an iron fist. With her She has Five Dragon Riders who follow her orders no matter how cruel. The queen believes her rule unchallengeable.

What she doesn't know about is that four Riders have secretly been with the Rebellion since the beginning, managing to keep out of sight within the Frozen Peaks mountain range. For years the rebellion has been trying to get to the last of the Dragon eggs within the Queen's fortress, and finally they succeeded in stealing one.

That egg has now hatched to an unaligned rider and now the Queen and the Rebellion are looking for them. Should the Queen find the Rider they will be forced to serve or put to death. Should the Rebellion find the Rider, they might just stand a chance at freeing the country from the Queen's rule.

((Yes this is inspired by the Inheritance Cycle. I will be taking a Rider from both sides as I have an interesting dynamic that I would like to play on. All other characters are open to include the Queen and the leader of the Rebellion. Not all writers have to be Riders but if a Rider is selected then a Rider and their Dragon must be created.))

I'm needing to see if anyone is interested in this. Before I add more details. Tagging a few people I thought might want to.

@NympheaLily @Dracula @Lau2001 @Basil @Oswin1800 @NicoleBri @Vellichor @ScarlettFire @Omnom @Mage @TheSunderedSorcerer

This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer