Young Writers Society

A Storybook

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:03 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Ooh... O.o

@TheIllusiveIntellect and @Tortwag, since you are my two craziest friends, I can't see how you wouldn't be interested. Ah, and @soundofmind, you might be interested as well. (By the way, the General SB Discussion forum is where storybookers bounce their concepts off others, so to speak.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:57 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

This is what happens when your ascendant is an Aquarius; everyone wants le crazy person to come forward... Buuut, I shan't go the route of exaggeration of my persona, but rather the route of how I actually like to see myself (be prepared for an interesting, and somewhat surprising, character)

You can add me to the Flexible ranks @Jhinx.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:02 pm
Steggy says...

I am quite flexible for this storybook. Like a rubber band or something.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:01 pm
soundofmind says...

Oooh! This sounds really interesting!

I'd be totally down for doing something like this! (Thanks for the mention @AstralHunter !)

Hmm... an exaggerated version of myself would be interesting. I think if I'm honest with myself I'd probably categorize as "good." It would be really fun to rp!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

293 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:20 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Right, I never mentioned my alignment! When it comes to me personally, it is invariably "Good".
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:31 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Well, this seems like a nice, relaxing SB to participate in. May is especially reasonable, as my school will become far less of a challenge by that point in time and I can be able to write far more than I usually do. Besides, I like the concept of exaggerated versions of ourselves/how we like to view ourselves, because that means I can feel free to experiment quite a lot, and the SB could go in all kinds of directions and plotlines, which is cool. Personally, I think I'd like to go with an exaggeration of myself, and, given my personality, that exaggeration would most likely be "evil" ('cause let's face it; an exaggerated version of me would probably be manipulative, hurtful, and probably a little cruel.) Does that sound alright, @Jhinx?
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:08 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter ...You know, as crazy as I am (funny: I'm also Aquarius XD), if I wasn't already in a few SBs AND LMS, I would've probably said "heck yeah, I'm in for evil", since it's totally the way I always saw myself/desired to be - just take once glance at my wall and you'll see what I mean. I have my reasons :3
But since Time Management is and has always been my sworn nemesis, allow me to hesitate. Count me in as an Evil guy, but I must ask the decisive question.

"I'd like to do a fantasy setting and any opinions or ideas" ← Does that imply that... *slowly growing evil grin* ...We have full green light to come with something until you, @Jhinx, agree with it? Because if so, well... I have some conquests and wars in mind, an evil quest to fulfill, and a kingdom I'd like to try and manage. A kingdom that very much likes to chuckle. :twisted: Need more details...? :D Careful with the answer, Young Master! You may or may not know me enough to realise that giving a green light to the Shell Master means a LOOOOOOOOT of madness-filled entertainment to fall upon you, mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm...

~Byyyyye~ Image
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:29 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Jhinx, fourteen people have already expressed their interest in this, so I think it's safe to say you can go ahead with your plans. ;)

PS: I haven't forgotten about my CP for The Grimoire's Eye, just so we're clear. I can't join one SB if I'm behind in another.
— Paul the Apostle

Reviews: 4
Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:29 pm
kiwifruit says...

can i join?? c:
Two Birds on a Wire...

Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb