z

Young Writers Society

Reverse PMD

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:51 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Well, @Tortwag, nothing is set in stone, so it could we a possibility. But it is prudent not to count on it. I thank you for understanding.

@Poopsie, I am afraid Pluto is the Roman name for Hades, which is Dialga. If you want your character to work with him, I suppose we can see how things develop once the SB has been launched. However, I previously stated that only the highest evolutionary stage of a Pokémon will be present here, so having a Yamask work with you is sadly an impossibility. I might have suggestions in the near future, but I am still having difficulty deciding upon a codename for you. Naturally, you will hear from me as soon as I have one.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:56 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Any Pokemon I might prefer as allies? Perhaps Zebastrika or Ursaring, and maybe some kind of Psychic-type Pokemon. As enemies? I'm honestly not too sure.

And Achilles, eh? ...I might need to read the Iliad, or perhaps try to learn some more about Greek mythology again. I've probably forgotten a lot since last I took an interest in it. <.<

has creeping feeling of doom (not really; I'm too busy to feel that right now. :P)

9/16
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:11 pm
Poopsie says...

Oh. Right. Then an infernape partner? Aaannnd maybe little ajax? Because he isn't a fighter and he literally has no lines in the whole illiad?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:34 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@TheSilverFox, that sounds reasonable. Your Achilles still needs a Patroclus, so I shall see whether I can arrange a convenient partner for you. Would Reuniclus suffice? (Zebstrika is the mythical horse Arion, whilst Ursaring is still undesignated, but I see no reason why they can't be allies.)

@Poopsie, Infernape is Akmon, but that's not bad news. In fact, that means he is open to conversion, as long as you don't mind a mischievous streak. Unfortunately, Ajax the Lesser holds little esteem (pun intended) in Hekate's mind, so she doesn't even bother with the distinction.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:38 pm
View Likes
Robusto says...

I just realized, the character I have planned is essentially a female Doctor Who!
Woo hoo!

(Or should I say Woo... Who?)

299 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:22 am
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: Yes, that'd be perfectly fine; I've always been fascinated with Reniculus and its pre-forms, and having one as an ally to my character is fantastic. :D

(and I was originally thinking Ursaring might be Callisto or Arcas, but I realized that's Roman Mythology, not Greek.)

10/16

62 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 am
Poopsie says...

Uh er ouuh. So many Greek names o.o. astral Im sorry, but I didn't comprehend what you were saying
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:21 am
BrumalHunter says...

Right! Thank you for reminding me, @TheSilverFox. Yes, Ursaring is Callisto, so then Beartic is Arkas. The Greeks named the constellations, and since they are Ursa Major and Minor, respectively, they were borrowed. But back to the topic, Reuniclus will be your Aegislash's ally, then! I suppose I can indulge you by saying Hector is Lucario, Andromache is Lopunny, and Polydamus is Blaziken. Have fun with that thought. ;)

@Poopsie, no worries. Once the SB starts, Hekate will explain the codenames as she assigns them.

@Robusto, I apparently fall into the Star Wars category out of the three sci-fi rivals, so I can't really comment. Oh, but there will also be a Beheeyem that can erase memories... :twisted:
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:22 am
StupidSoup says...

I'd like a typhlosion.

*sniff* first starter I trained all the way to lvl 100
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:52 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Poopsie and @15253, Infernape and Typhlosion are both named NPCs ("named" means they have a codename and are therefore of importance, in contrast with other NPCs that will be called Gamma Three or Beta Two, for example), but they must be converted to the cause if you want them to help. All NPCs must be converted, but some will require more persuasion than others... ;)
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:00 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: Polydamus? Do you mean the youngest son of King Priam?

And yes, I am enjoying the information you've provided me immensely, especially now that I've begun my studying of Greek mythology again and know the importance of Hector and Andromache. :twisted:

(randomly mumbles about silence falling in response to your Beheeyem comment)

11/16

62 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:33 pm
Poopsie says...

This developed entirely to fast for the release date
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:11 pm
StupidSoup says...

Oh. OK.

* watches childhood crumble*
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:15 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@15253, it's not like Deiphobus and Helenus are enemies. After all, they're brothers. ;)

@Poopsie, actually, no. With certain SBs, improvisation is essential, but in this case, I need to have everything planned before the SB launches. There will still be room for manoeuvring, but I must determine the possibilities beforehand and develop several courses of action, depending on the given scenario.

@TheSilverFox, Polydamus is not a member of the royal house of Troy. He was merely Hector's most trusted advisor - an advisor to whom Hector should have listened more often. But I am glad you are studying Greek mythology again; hopefully, it will not only clarify the revelations made in the SB, but make them all the more intriguing too.
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:37 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: Ah, that would explain it (and yes, Hector should've listened to him more). I'd always remembered him being called Polydamas, so I was a little confused.

And I must admit; it does do exactly that. A lot of the revelations already revealed in the planning make much more sense now, and I'm sure I'll have a greater comprehension of what may happen/has already happened in the SB too. And this will make it all the more intriguing, fascinating, and exciting. :D

(and did I mention that probably gives me more power and a greater ability to manipulate characters in the SB? :twisted:)

First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew