z

Young Writers Society

Confused

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:20 am
backroadstraveler says...

Hey so I've been reading a bit about storybooks on YWS, but am not entirely sure what this is. From my understanding, it sounds like collaborative writing projects, which would be fun! Could someone explain to me what exactly this is, and how I could get involved?
Eggs are scrambled, eyes are addled, and brains should never be eaten

-The Lady Peg

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:06 am
TheSilverFox says...

Nice to meet you, @backroadstraveler! :D You'll find a comprehensive guide to Storybooks in this link: Storybook Rules & Resources. It's a great place that'll help answer a lot of questions and more, and, if you have any more, feel free to ask me. After all, I am an SB mod. :wink: Furthermore, of course, feel free to ask the other mods in the community (the ones with green names), as I'm not always available (and I can be quite busy at times).

Anyways, I hope this helped! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:32 am
backroadstraveler says...

@TheSilverFox Thank you so much for the help, this is by far the most informative link!
Eggs are scrambled, eyes are addled, and brains should never be eaten

-The Lady Peg

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:20 am
Omni says...

Also, if you need anything else or just want to bother us (we won't bite, I promise!) just poke anyone in green in the forum. We'll try our best to help you out :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27