Young Writers Society

Storybook Inbound.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:02 pm
Ego says...

My Lord Mortin.

I pray that your Lordship and the Queen Ellisandra are well. I write to you because I fear that Porthaven is in peril. It has been many weeks since we heard word. Our trade caravans have vanished without trace, and three scout patrols, the same fate. Hundreds of animals of all sizes are fleeing from the West, away from the port.

A young lad stumbled, bleeding into town a few nights previous. He appears to have been mauled by an animal of some sort, though my apothecary and the hunters in town have been unable to identify the breed. I have enclosed a fang that was found embedded in his wound in this parcel. He is sickly; feverish. Any food he eats comes back up. He will not drink. My apothecary fears he is dying.

The boy held a locket clutched in his fist when he entered the city. I have enclosed it as well. My wizard insists that the locket is magical, but he has been unable to determine the origin or purpose of it. Perhaps your alchemists will have better luck than mine.

Our priest has gone missing, his church abandoned.

I know we have not always agreed in matters of the state, My Lord, but this is urgent.

Please Sire. Hear me, I beg - send help, and with haste.

Signed,
Anton Bel’Don, Baron of Bellacre.

Will you be among those that answers baron Bel'Don's plea? Venture into peril on behalf of Lord Mortin?

Reply here, if you're interested. Storybook thread coming in hot.
Last edited by Ego on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:42 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

I'm interested.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:09 pm
Omni says...

I'm interested to see how this turns out. Don't know if I'm interested enough to join, but this was a good beginning :P
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende