z

Young Writers Society

Featured Storybooks

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:46 am
Carina says...

When a person creates an SB and no one joins for a few days, it starts to sink towards the bottom of the forum. In those few days, it might have already hit the middle of the page. In several more days, it may have hit the complete bottom with zero (to little) posts and few (if any) participants. Let's say that SB is phenomenally fantastic with enormous potential. Unfortunately, due to its lack of attention, it dies and wilts away before it can even bloom.

Not anymore! We've got a solution: featuring storybooks. For about ten days, an SB will be stickied to gain more attention and participants it rightfully deserves.

I'm honored to say the first featured SB...

The Sims Revolution by @therealme!

With all of the amazing thought-out details and exciting story line, you can join this wonderful storybook. It has so much potential that is waiting for you to hope in the bandwagon and join along. It is a revolution, after all!

Congratulations, therealme!
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—InuYosha

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:58 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

FEATURED STORYBOOK, SEPTEMBER 7 — SEPTEMBER 22: Ragnarok is Come, started by @methrirr123

Future, magic, and the end of the world - this SB is one of those gems with wonderfully thought-of story and background, which blends genres with ease and offers something for everyone. Personally I can see it turning into a great story which, with some luck and great writers, could be told all the way to its end.
Way to go, methy!
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor