z

Young Writers Society

Favorite Characters

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:28 am
Sassafras says...

What are some of your favorite characters you've played in storybooks, or just RPs in general? What are some characters you've created but haven't had the chance to play yet?

I just like hearing people talk about the people they make, I think it's the cutest thing ever, so come here and gush about your favorites! And, if there are some characters you want to play just a little bit more, maybe you can find some other people with the same dilemma and create something together.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Ecirahs Hmm... Before goin' into favorites, I feel like I should make a little list.
I've participated in 4 storybooks so far (1 of which bein' ongoing, and the other just starting) and have created 5 characters.
-Valmond Bauldryan for Dreamland;
-Gimmick Hunter Evoltrick for the Fifth Academy for Heroes in Training;
-Lamya Subaris for the same SB;
-Twinkiel Thunderfleece for PMD: the Seventeen Plates of Arceus;
-and Espadon "Scissorex" Chokilam for Cloak and Dagger.

...Hmm... I think one of my favorite characters by far is Evoltrick. He's the character I learned the most with. He started as an exaggeration of some of my personality traits, but rapidly became his own kind of crazy. And I ADORE crazy characters.
Which is the reason why Twinkiel is, so far, my favorite character of all the ones I've created. He's the perfect contrast I wanted to make: body of a lamb (literally), mind of a deranged human. He's sadistic, gradually more insane with every post, extremely cruel to whoever faces him and yet acts like a goofy jester when talking to his allies or just in general. And as he loves drama, he mixes casual language with sophisticated o words, which can sometimes confuse whoever he's speakin' with, to my utmost hilarity. Twinkiel is so much fun to write for :D

As for your second question, I didn't have the time to do much with Lamya (2 posts only), since the SB she was in stopped when she arrived. I might actually use her again in another SB, one of these days. I hate abandoning characters. I also didn't write a single post for Espadon yet, but I'm excited to work with him. I feel like I can experiment quite a lot with his abilities.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

Carpe Diem
— Catullus