z

Young Writers Society

League of Legends SB?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun May 25, 2014 4:40 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

So, I come here to kind of ask you guys who is familiar with League of Legends, and who would actually want to join. I'd also like, if there is interest, someone to help me out with it a bit.

The idea:

What it actually is based around is the story to League, and if you play LoL and aren't familiar with the lore, I'd look into it. It's pretty interesting and awesome. Basically there is a huge war going on and Sej, Ashe, and Liss are fighting to gain control. Sej (who has her own abilities) is wants to rule by getting rid of peace (she sees as weakness) and is very brutal, almost animal like. Ashe, of course, wants peace between everyone. Liss, who is actually Ashe's sister, is biding her time and wants to cover everything in the world in ice. These three champions will have to stay the same and you won't be able to change much.

So there are lots of friendships, allies, etc etc. I want someone to help me develop more of a plot for this as well as keeping it open for users to make it original. Basically, not all allies and enemies must stay the same, you can give each character their own personality, etc etc. As stated above, Ashe, Sej, and Liss are the exceptions.

Anyway, that is just a rough copy of the ideas I have for it...SO, does anyone play LoL and are you interested in a LoL SB?!

Hope to hear back from you lovely people!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:16 am
Omni says...

Hey there WhiteTiger!

I used to play LoL and know enough about to lore to know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, I don't know many people who play LoL on YWS, so this might just fall off.

Also, a side-thought: Lissandra is not the sister of Ashe. Ashe is Avarosa's heir to the throne, and Avarosa is Lissandra's sister.

Anyway, I would totally back the idea of a LoL storybook.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm