z

Young Writers Society

DotA Storybook Idea

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Pretty self-explanatory this one. I'm a fan of the Defence of the Ancients 2 game released by Valve, which has a wide array of interesting characters with backstories that have varying degrees of complexity. I've been dwelling on the idea of creating a storybook that tells the story of the War of the Ancients, but I'd require participants willing to delve into the lores and personalities of the characters, or at least one of them, to make this work.

The story will be relatively simple, with two different teams- The Radiant (good), and The Dire (evil)- though each character has their different reasons for being on their chosen side. For those of you who enjoy playing DotA 2, this will be a great SB for you, and even if you don't play it, this fiction is mostly centred around the lore anyway.

If you're interested shoot me a PM or post on this thread. I look forward to writing with anyone with an interest in this idea.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)