z

Young Writers Society

Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:05 pm
Kanome says...

Welcome to the Demonica Cafe.
Where, demons, that's you, work to make others happy.
Even though you are demons, you must be able to perform your duties as waiters and waitresses to the masters and mistresses.

Where you come in:
Spoiler! :
You are demon waiter or waitress who works in the human world to make others happy. It is your job to entertain the guests in the human world. There is a catch. You are demon criminals who have been sent to the human world as a punishment. No one can not know you are a demon, or you will be sent back to the demon world prison.

Waiter and Waitress Positions:
Spoiler! :
Male:
1.Kalima Jubi (@PenAndSword)
2.Sam Thomas (@TinyJarStoredDreams)
3.Damien (@EllaBliss)

Female:
1.Elixa Meredith (@pandabear7)
2.Penari Vontage (@Kanome)
3.Mary McGlughin Bartram (@EllaBliss)
4.Melantha Philomena (@Desticakes101)
5.Kamiko Juba (@shinethroughthedark)

Demonica Cafe Positions:
Spoiler! :
Head Manager: Staz Ascrine (@Kanome)
Assistant Manager: Katze Sieben (@Buggiedude2340)
Sweets Baker: Lexington Rudmen (@pandabear7)
Cook: Neil Butler (@Craz)

Character Template:
Spoiler! :
Name:
Appearance (A pic will be fine):
History:
Likes/Dislikes:
Other:
Last edited by Kanome on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

351 Reviews

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:02 pm
Kanome says...

Staz Ascrine

I had blood stains all over hands, everyone was staring at me, murmuring to themselves. All I could do was stare at them. Then I looked down at the ground, seeing the two bodies I have plundered. Next thing I knew, someone came through the group of people who were staring at me. "No way... you."

"Yes, yes..I am part of the High Council of the Demon World." The man spoke to me with such authority, which really ticked me off.

"Staz Ascrine, a Nephilm. You caused disruption in the Demon World countless times. I think it's time for you to get a suitable punishment."

Punishment? What the hell did he had in mind?

"I will send you to the human world, where you will learn how to respect and keep peace. Do what you want to make a living, but, I expect no uproar in the human world." The man smirked at me as he calmly walked off. Next thing I knew, a light flashed before me, taking me to the human world. Humans. The very creatures I despise.

The light went away, I opened my eyes, seeing myself in the human world. I sighed softly as I got up from the ground. I hid my hands in my pockets so no one would see the blood stains on my hands. "Anything I want to make a living, huh...?"

I thought and thought as I looked around, seeing many different cafes that were lingering around this part of town. I smiled to myself, chuckling. "Demonica Cafe it is."
-----------------------------------------------

I wore my uniform, which was black suit pants with a white collared shirt tucked inside the waist, and a red tie. I stood before the staff, which were waiters, waitresses, the baker, the cook, and the assistant manager. The females wore maid outfits that were black and red, and the males wore what I wore.

"Okay! This is the first day of Demonica Cafe. You guys know why you are here, but keep the stories to yourselves, because I really don't give a damn."

I looked at everyone, who seemed to be paying attention to my authority.

"Our goal is to make these humans happy! So no slacking! And the biggest part, no human can know we are from the Demon World. You know the consequences if they do know."

I sighed softly. "Okay! Let's get to work!"

Everyone departed to their stations as I stood there, observing everyone.

This better damn work...
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:58 pm
EllaBliss says...

Mary McGlughin Bartram

I was sulking at the bottom of a lava pit when he came. I look up with swollen eyelids, and there he is. He looks down on me with such authority, and I know of his authority as well. I stand up from my sitting position, then becoming slightly taller than him.
"I am a member of the High Council. Tell me, Mary, did you do do anything evil, any crimes, or perhaps witchcraft, to make you end up here in Hell when you were alive?"
"No, I did not," I reply, but I don't go into the full story.
"Well, Mary, I am giving you a second chance. Why not take a job at Demonica Cafe, on the crust of the Earth that you once stood on? If you continue without sin for two years, God's mighty angels will accompany your purified soul to heaven."
"I accept your offer, sir," I say. He snaps his fingers and then I am there in a red and black maid's uniform. I assume that they knew I don't like red, but I don't complain.
"Okay! This is the first day of Demonica Cafe," says the man who I assume is in charge. "You guys know why you are here, but keep the stories to yourselves, because I really don't give a damn," he continues. "Our goal is to make these humans happy! So no slacking," he affirms. "And the biggest part, no human can know we are from the Demon World. You know the consequences if they do know," he finishes. "Okay! Let's get to work," he sighs. I instantly walk over to my station.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:30 am
NicoleBri says...

Elixa Meredith

The last thing I remember is lying on hot ground. A man had stood over me and saying jibber jabber, I finally mutter okay and I was flashed to The Demonica Cafe and was wearing black and red maid outfit. Right then a man walked up, "You guys know why you are here, but keep the stories to yourselves, because I really don't give a damn," he continues. "Our goal is to make these humans happy! So no slacking," he affirms. "And the biggest part, no human can know we are from the Demon World. You know the consequences if they do know," he finishes. "Okay! Let's get to work,"

I stood there for a second and realize I am back with humans. "Oh no!" I cry out, but to myself. I haven't been around humans In almost 3000 years. "They stink so bad." I hear one of the girls say. Laughing, I finally felt normal again. "Elixa is that you?" I heard someone ask. Turning, I saw Lex. "My god! It's you!" I say and run to hug him.

He always had the cutest smile and I loved it. We had been through anything and everything that you could ever think of.

"How long have you been here?" He asks me. "It was official today. How long have you?" I asked out of complete curiosity. "Ever since this place opened, so a long while."

"I must get back to work. Hit me up when your off." He told me. I smile and get a tray which had some iced coffees on it.

"213." I called out. One of the older gals raised their hand and I served her and her other guest a coffee. "Enjoy." I say with a smile and a wink.

"Well hello there." Someone said to me.

(Could be anyone)
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:37 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Sam Thomas

I lay on my bed staring up the black ceiling letting my mind drift. A knock sounded against my door.

"Come in," I yelled as the door swung open.

"Sam, I need to talk to you." It was my horrid father.

I groaned and rolled over into a sitting position facing his figure. I waved my hand at him giving him permission to proceed.

"I'm sending you into the human world."

I snapped up at the point. Even for the keeper of Hell himself wouldn't do this to me, his own son even. I shook my head and pouted acting like the inner five year old I am.

"Daaaaad," I moaned, "Whyyyy?"

"I think you have done enough moaning for ten lifetimes, now I'm saying my goodbyes before I send you off." He replied giving me a stern look through his coal black eyes.

I sighed and mumbled a goodbye to him before he nodded at me and I was dissipated into thin air.

~

I found my self standing in a red and black uniform and surrounded by other demons. A man stood at front lecturing but I honestly could care less about anything right now. I saw Kalima across the floor serving a young couple. I walked over and poked his neck making him jump before walking over to a table with a girl around my age sitting alone.

"Hey I'm Sam, and I guess I'm gonna be serving you." I winked at her receiving a sweet smile in return.

I bite my lip as I wrote down her order along with her number which she was now offering to me.

I brought her back her food and gave her sweet kiss on the cheek using my powers for a bit. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad,
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Katze Sieben

The moment I found myself reborn in a city, I knew I was fated for hardship. City people don't care about stray cats, or feeding them, especially cats like me, who are fluffy and pretty and must be someone else's. Urgh.

Nonetheless, I wandered the center city as always, keeping to the sidewalks and alleys for fear of getting run over. Occasionally an obvious tourist would throw something at me, usually French fries, which are disgusting, and laugh when I turned my nose. Stupid humans.

It was a spring day when I first saw the demon boy, an unusual sight to be sure. He wasn't bad looking, certainly not as awful as my last tomcat after the tomcat before that ripped him to shreds, but he still took the guise of a human. Stupid boy.

Quietly, I sat nearby and listened to him speak with an actual human about rent, and fees, and other logistics. All quite simple really, and from the way they were talking, apparently the demon planned on buying the place. Awful choice, since the building looked shoddy.

They shook hands, the demon playing a forced smile, before the human strolled away, blending into the hundreds of others on the street. I caught demon boy flash a grimace before he turned to me.

"You wouldn't happen to be a demon, would you?" he asked.

I meowed pitifully, wanting to avoid contact. I had finally gotten a good reading on his scent, and what an abomination he was. Even for a demon, the boy was gross.

"Don't play that game with me, demon cat. I know you aren't just a stray."

There wasn't much to meow for now, so I licked my paw daintily and said, "so what if I am? Why do you care, nephilm?"

I had clearly pissed him off. The demon clenched his human fists and leaned over me, his face contorting angrily. "Shut your mouth, dumb cat."

"No thank you." I washed my ears with the paw I had just licked. "I enjoy being a pain. Besides, I can use my abilities without anyone here on the street suspecting a thing. I'm just a cat as far as they know. And you know, your cafe won't do so well without any staff. Do you already have a few people hired?"

He stepped back, grunting irritably. "No, I don't have any staff yet. But I know I'll get some, and I don't care that you could scratch me here and now. I'll just strangle you later."

"I'm sure you will, after I save your sorry little nephilm butt. You're going to need someone who can balance the books and keep you in the black for your first few months, and I'm happy to help you." I moved on to grooming my sides.

"Why would you know-"

"Excuse me, but I was once owned by a successful patisserie in Berlin. I know what I'm doing."

It was like every noise on the street had stopped. My eyes focused on the flitting ones of the demon boy's, judging whether or not he accepted.

"Fine," he finally relented, "you can help. But please be human-looking."

Eww. Well, as long as I made sure to be a clean human, it couldn't be so bad.

"Very well. You have my assistance."

Opening day came sooner than I expected. After a short spurt of yelling, several humanoid demons in red and black uniforms began scurrying around, without even receiving proper training. Honestly, such naiveté.

I forced myself into a human appearance before checking over the shop's balances once again. This sort of hardship would prove much more invigorating than scurrying around alleyways with lovesick tomcats and angry vendors on my tail. And for that, I might as well be grateful to the nephilm, however odd that might be.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:18 am
View Likes
Desticakes101 says...

Melantha Philomena

"He was raping her." I mumble for the umpteenth time, to the demon council leader.

"You know what happens when one of your kind kills a human. You leave traces. They go online, and blog or whatever about it. And then guess what? You're placing all demons in trouble when you've killed one of them. No matter the cause."

I roll my eyes.

"I'm not in the mood to speak about it anymore. What are my options?" I ask, crossing my legs staring him down.

He sighs.

"You have two. Imprisonment in the punishment room for a decade, or...our beta option."

I frown.

"I've never really been one for pain, demon succubi or not. Can you go into detail about the beta option?"

He shakes his head.

"I am not supposed to further explain or detail your options any more than I already have. You just choose."

I decide to turn up the charm and lean forward on the small metal table between us. I smile softly, and drag a finger down his chest, my sharp red painted nail drawing blood on the bit of bare chest his button up is revealing. I'm not quite sure why he's in human form exactly, but I do plan to use it to my advantage. All humans come supplied with sex organs, which have...needs. Even if you're a demon, you can't ignore the needs the body screams for.

"Oh come on Andras!" I say playfully, lifting my finger from his chest and letting the blood seep down to his stark white shirt, staining it.

He rolls his eyes at me and crosses his arms.

"Melantha. I have orders. Now it's either you choose, or I'll do it for you. And believe me. You won't like what I decide for you."

I let out an exasperated sigh and lean back in my seat. I then flip a curl over my shoulder and pout.

"You've always been so mean to me, you know. I mean seriously, what did I do to deserve all of this? Are you just upset that I didn't call you after-"

He quickly cuts me off, his cheeks suddenly growing a shade pink.

"Punishment room it is!" He calls out and begins getting up.

I quickly get up myself and reach towards him.

"No! No, the beta please. I'm sorry."

He turns back with a smirk and nods.

"Have a nice...life than." He says as the room begins to fade and things grow black.
---------------------

"Oh! Um Miss? Are you...um are you alright?" I wake up to a sputtering, balding man in, what I believe to be, his late forties.

"Huh...where am I?" I ask, blinking my eyes.

He seems to just get lost in them before I call out to him again.

"Oh um...we're on Merryweather street. I-I just found you lying here in the alley and-"

I drown him out. I am in an alley. A semi clean one, thank satan. I raise my hand and look at the caramel skin. If I were to guess, I'm in my favorite humanoid form. To confirm I run a hand through my hair and almost get lost in the silky curls. Yep, my favorite one. That explains why the man keeps sputtering and stumbling over his words.

"Can you help me up please?" I ask, cutting him off.

"Sure! Um yeah." He raises himself up and extends a hand down to me.

I accept it and propel myself up. I smile at him once up, and then look down. Huh. A french maid outfit. Quite a skanky one if I do say so myself. I then notice the Juliet Rose pinned on the outfit, near my collar. I find myself smiling when I see it. Andras has remembered my favorite flower. How sweet.

I study the outfit. The red lapels and lace, extenuating the black. The high heels, also lined with red and colored in black. I guarantee that I'm even wearing a bit of makeup.

"But if you need a ride, to wherever, I'm more than willing to drive you." The man finishes, his eyes on the cleavage being shown in this outfit.

I would call him out but I'm suddenly so sleepy. Everything is blurring around me and I even find it hard to stand. I'm just hungry I guess.

"Well...would you allow me to thank you?" I ask, smiling sweetly.

He visibly swallows and nods slightly. I step closer to him, and decide to hold my breath. His weird human smell is getting pretty unbearable. I close the distance and touch my lips against his. He's practically trembling under me. I begin sucking. Sucking his sweet, sweet life force from him softly. Its like some type of euphoria, it tastes so good.

I pull back before I take too much. He smiles dreamily at me, slightly wobbling.

"You're so beautiful. And... and your hair is beautiful. And your eyes are...amazing."

He sounds high and I quickly kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks for that, sir. You should get home now."

He nods slowly and begins walking out of the alley way. I decide to go in the opposite direction. My feeding apartment isn't too far from here. If I get there mayb-

My thoughts are cut off when I catch sight of the sign across the street from me. Demonica café. Inside I can see girls and guys dressed like me. All demons. I slowly walk to the front door, and open it at a snails pace. The demon and demoness' s are all spreading about now, doing things.

"Okay! Let's get to work!" I hear a guy mumble to himself, as everyone begins dispersing.

Huh...a cynical one. I see. I decide to approach him, and tap his shoulder gently. He turns to me, his eyes widened just a bit.

"Um...hi. What exactly am I supposed to do here?" I ask, a tad nervously.
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

46 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:49 am
NicoleBri says...

Lexington Rudmen

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see a lady behind me. "uhm hi...what exactly am I suppose to do here?" She asked. Smiling I reply, "Well you serve these here humans their food and be nice. We are here to keep these humanoids happy." She nodded. "Can I have a name please?" I ask her. "Oh yeah.. Its Melantha." She answered, "Lex. Nice to meet you." I reply and hold out my hand

She takes it and smiles. I wink. "If you need anything I'll be in the bakery department." I tell her before walking off. "Thank you.... Lex." She said. I smiled and walked off.

If the boss saw me being away from my station for too long, well, ill just get bitched at, but definitely not what im wanting.

"Oh my god! It's the infamous Rudmen!" I hear someone say, I instantly knew it was Elixa. "Well aren't you a little too happy." I replied. She smiled and took hold of my hands before grabbing me into a hug.

"We need to get to work!" I tell her. She pouted but nodded and left off to go serve the food. I went back to what I loved most. Baking.

- Ayn Rand

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:02 am
Craz says...

Neil Butler | Cook

"Get me some salt, would you?"

He didn't look as the pitch black pool at his feet shivered and stretched, arching with the countertop and onto the clean white surface, tugging at the shadow of a salt shaker. If not a little reluctantly, it began to move, lowered to the ground carefully as to not tip it over. Then, the shadow darted over to the side of its owner, gently placing it on the area next to his moving hands before scampering back down to rest at the owner's feet. Neil picked up the shaker and dashed it across whatever he was preparing, and then placed it back down with a clink.

With a much more sudden noise he slammed a large butcher knife into the wooden cut board, and then swiftly slid the bite size food into a sparkling clean bowl with warm liquid. As a second thought, Neil dropped a sliver of meat onto the floor, disappearing as the shadow darted forward and lifted over it, coming down and consuming it before quickly returning to Neil's moving feet.

Neil placed the soup onto a plate, adding warm buttered bread, and then walked over to a small window that opened up to the rest of the cafe. He placed it onto the lip of the window and called out in a matured voice, "Order number seven."

Don't get him wrong; he wasn't always this mundane.

Neil plucked up a small pad of paper clipped to a wire hung across the window, walking back to his station as he read it, or tried to anyways.

The Hell..? Neil stopped in the middle of the kitchen, trying to read the pathetic scribble in his hand. His shadow shivered in his agitation, and his blue eyes hardened. In an angry thrust he jerked the smothering blatantly red necktie to where it clung around his neck loosely, slightly wrinkled. He marched back to the window, still glaring down at the piece of paper, and shouted, "WHO WROTE THIS!?"

The cafe fell silent as its occupants turned to stare at the irate cook, the ridiculous waiter's outfits a particular eyesore for him. He raised his eyebrows mockingly at them, and then shook the wretched piece of paper before him. "Well? Who wrote this?" He snapped.

The customers hesitantly returned their focus to their respective tables, the waiters glancing at each other. Reluctantly a small, petite figure, looking rather poofy in the maid outfit, walked with her blonde head down towards the window. Neil felt no sympathy towards the feeble looking fallen angel as she quietly said, "That's... that's mine."

Neil thrust it towards the girl, and with a more subdued irritation in his voice said, "What is this order?"

She glanced at it and then said, "It was... garlic sticks and... tomato soup."

"Next time, learn how to write." With that, Neil spun on his heel to his station, leaving the girl at the window, his temper now subdued.

"Get me the rosemary, would you?" He said to his shadow.

He wasn't always this tedious. Seriously.

Spoiler! :
So... yeah. He has a bit of a temper and an OCD problem. Kanome I hope you didn't mind that I used your character briefly, and you can ask me to change it.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:23 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Melantha Philomena

"What a dick..." I mumble quietly to myself, after watching that demon cook go off on the poor little fallen angel.

I've always felt bad for them the most. The fallen angels, I mean. Seriously, they're God is so strict, he practically looks forward to sending them down to the fiery regions. If an angel even looks at a demon for too long, they face having to get punished. How can you not feel bad for them?

I decide to just not worry about it anymore and continue waitressing. I head over to the large group of college guys being a tad rowdy in the corner, approach them with my usual succubi charm.

"Hello gentleman." I say smiling at them softly. They immediately quiet down and all eyes fall to my chest. I don't blush or shy away, but instead continue smiling and hand out the menus.

"Our special today is our sweets basket. Honey baked croissants, godiva chocolate filled croissants, almond toffee chip cookies, and a bunch of other stuff." I place a cute little giggle in there. "It's definitely something that I would suggest."

"Um...uh we'll get that. And some coffee please." The cutest guy at the table stutters, quickly running a hand through his curly blonde hair.

I lean closer over the table, and allow them to get a nice look at my cleavage.

"And what type of coffee would you like...sir?" I ask quietly, my voice suddenly husky.

He swallows and looks down, but then back up at my eyes. And then he, like all other weak minded male humans, just gets lost in them.

"Um could we all have regular hazelnut, cream and sugar please." The guys brunette friend next to him says.

I quickly pull myself away, and it's like the blonde guy is lifted from a trance.

"No problem guys! I'll be right back with your drinks!" I say cheerfully, sashaying away.

When i'm finished writing up the order and serving the coffee, i'm just left leaning against the counter.

"That wasn't all that nice of you." Another demon waiter says leaning against the counter next to me.

"Whatcha mean?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You know. Using the magical effect that those pretty blue eyes of yours have to offer, just to get extra tips. You succubi are so ruthless sometimes."

I roll my eyes.

"Like you're kind are any better." I say, looking outside.

"Yes, well atleast we don't torture our victims with seductive looks and husky voices. What is your name by the way?"

"My name is Melantha. Call me Mel. And you are?" I ask turning to the guy with a raised eyebrow.

Spoiler! :
This can be anyone! I'm just trying to make Melantha some friends since she didn't previously come equipped with any.

46 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:11 pm
NicoleBri says...

Elixa Meredith

Swiftly walking away, it was hard to focus knowing that Lex was not to far away. He is and was my best friend and so I just want to see him. Smiling I walk up to the window where the food was waiting to be served. I looked at the number. "15." I call out. An older couple immediately raise their hands.

"Well hello. Welcome to the cafe'." I say with a smile as I give them their coffees and breakfast food. They smiled at me and I felt weak, old people were so cute. "Well hello there young lady." the male old man said. I smiled. "If ya'll need anything, my name is Elixa and you can ask me." I tell them. The older lady smiled and nodded and then I took off.

I seen a girl I had never seen before talking to one of the male waiters I had yet to meet. I heard enough of their conversation to know her name was Melantha. It was definitely a unique name. By the vibe I get from her, she had to be a succubi.

If only I had the looks like she did. She was super gorgeous. I noticed her earlier talking to Lex. Hopefully he was just talking to her to meet her. He was off limits, well in my eyes.

- Ayn Rand

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:34 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Sam

I leaned against the counter sipping on the mocha trying to wake my self up a bit. Seriously, my dad couldn't have waited till it wasn't 7:30 in the morning. I noticed a girl flirting away with the customers. I honestly was surprised, she was flirting more than usually do, and I can't say that often. I approached her and talked to her about to find out her name.

"My name is Melantha. Call me Mel. And you are?" She asked twirling a piece of hair through her moving fingers.

"Sam," I replied shaking her small hand.

I took another sip from my drink and smiled at her with a wink. I waved goodbye to her and wondered off to another table. I decided to try the Mel approach at making this group of girls happy.

"Hey, I'm Sam and I will be your server." I said to the group of teenage girls, "Can I start you guys off with some drinks?"

I wrote their drinks down biting down on my bottom lip seductively. I nodded at them before leaving their table to grab the drinks. I filled up the three glasses and balanced them on my arm with a tray underneath. I winked at the blond girl making her blush instantly as I place down her drink.

"Ready to order ladies?" I asked smiling.

"Can I get the special with a kiss on the side?" The dark haired one asked receiving a handful of giggles from her friends. I nodded and bent down and went to kiss her cheek. She took me by surprise and turned her head so we were now full on kissing.

I stood back up blushing a bit and took their orders through the giggles in their voices. I brought back the food and made them fall back out of love with me and left their table happy with my results.

I met Mel and bowed as she clapped slowly, "not bad curly."
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:38 am
Desticakes101 says...

Melantha Philomena

It's nearing closing time and i'm left wondering what i'm gonna do. Do I return back to hell, or shall I stay in my cute little studio apartment. I usually only stay in that one when I have to feed though. But i'm getting sleepy and the apartment is really close. But at the same time...I miss my wings. I can only whip them out when in hell and not having them is like missing a leg.

Really i'm probably only so sleepy because I haven't fed since getting to this realm. I guess that I can get a quick feeding before getting home. As I begin walking to the back I pass my fellow employees, and i'm just left thinking why not? I begin going to each and every one and asking if they'd like to come by my apartment to just...well get to know each other. I mean, what else is there to do. Most enthusiastically say yes, some look a bit indifferent as they say maybe, and then the other ones heatedly say no.

"Hey Mr. Manager?" I ask the guy, forebodingly standing near the kitchen.

He looks down at me (i'm short, alright) and raises an eyebrow.

"Staz. And you are?"

"Melantha." I say with a tiny smile. "So um yeah. I don't wanna be a bother or anything, but are you willing to come by my apartment? I'm trying to have a little get together."

He raises his eyebrows.

"You're a succubi right?"

I nod and he sighs.

"You're not gonna try to suck out any of my life force than, right?"

I shake my head, and a few of my curls hit me in the face.

"No, of course not. Although demons are pretty yummy. Ha, at that, angels are even tastier!"

He kind of cringes when I say that, and I back track.

"But yeah. I just want to talk and make a few new acquaintances. I usually have a hard time making other demon friends because...um well...after my last boyfriend, Aka Manah, you know that demon with the soiled mind and everything? Well yeah...after I kind of sort of sucked most of his immortal life from him during sex he spread out really vicious lies and stuff about me. So it's been pretty hard to recover from that. But now is as good as time as ever to try to start right?"

He stares at me strangely and sighs.

"I'll think about it. Thanks for the invitation."

I smile brightly.

"No problem!"

I look around the cafe and look for someone I have yet to invite.

"Hey! You! Elixa I think?" I call out, walking towards the pretty Jinn demon.

"Yeah?" She asks quickly looking up from whatever task she was handling.

She asked a bit sharp, and kind of cold, but I decide to just ignore it.

"Yeah, i'm having a bit of a get together for everyone here at my little apartment down the road. I'd like it if you came."

I finish off with a friendly smile. She eyes me a tad bit strangely.

"yeah...I don't think that i'll be able to-"

I quickly cut her off.

"Your friend Lex said that he wouldn't mind coming!" I say quickly. "So you'll know someone atleast."

Her eyes widen a bit and she thinks for a second.

"Maybe. I'll see if I can."

I nod with a bright smile and head towards the back to start getting my things. While i'm there I see the mean cook guy.

"You're invited too. Just stop being such a dick." I say to him quickly and walk out.
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:33 am
Ventomology says...

Katze Sieben

And so ended the first day of work. I sniffed loudly, standing next to Staz as he waved the workers off.

"Hmph, they're all such odd demons," I said, crossing my arms, "no wonder they ended up here. An outcast, every single one of them. Nephilm."

"Shut up," Staz mumbled. He clenched his jaw and stared after the dispersing demons. "You can't say much for yourself."

I raised an eyebrow. "I was here to begin with, like all good cat demons. You and your mixed blood have nothing against me. Now, I believe I have all this figured out, since you so rudely kept me in the dark."

Satz turned, his face shadowed by the street lamp's light.

"This cafe, it's a sort of alternative punishment, isn't it? For demons who violated code. I knew it the moment I saw Mr. Rudimen. He's famous, you know, as a bad soul. All the cats of München have heard of him."

"I thought you were from Berlin. And where's München?"

"It's Munich to you. And you know, I've lived six lives through. I've obviously visited more than just Berlin and here. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to follow that succubus. I'm afraid she might do something dangerous. Do make sure of your employees' integrity, Satz."

After a quick stretch, I collapsed back into my feline form, my fluffy tail swishing slowly. Catching her disgustingly female scent, I leapt after her, pretending all the way to be chasing moths.

I hoped her party wouldn't end up causing some disaster. Humans were likely to believe anything or nothing, and either way was bad for demons. Especially that nephilm's employees.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

351 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:04 am
Kanome says...

Penari Vontage

"Penari! You should come too." I turned, seeing Melantha standing there before me. All I could do was rub my left arm, looking away from her gaze nervously.

"O-Oh um... o-okay." I mumbled quietly, thinking about if I should go to this get together or not.

After the closing of the Cafe, Neil stepped out, glaring down at me. He then looked away and I just tilted my head, feeling confused. Suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder, which made me jump a little.

"Hey, you need to try harder, Penari." Staz looked down at me, looking a little upset from my performance in the Cafe. I nodded as I headed out after Melantha, seeing Staz waving goodbye to me and the other employees.

"Hey!"

"K-Kyaa!" I screamed as I turned around quickly, slapping the person who stood behind me.

"Ah..." I looked up, seeing Sam rubbing his cheek as hr frowned a bit "I-I'm sorry..." I mumbled, looking away from him. Next thing I knew, he grabbed my hand and started to speed walk. "We are going to be late for that party."

I blushed lightly, looking at the back of him as I followed him to the get-together.

Somehow, he is oddly kind...

As we reached to Melantha's apartment, the other employees and I went inside. Her apartment looked very homey, which felt really good to relax in. As I tried to see down on the couch, Sam sat down in my spot before I did, which made me upset. "I.. I was going to-"

"Just sit on my lap. There aren't enough seats in this place anyways." Sam interrupted me as I looked at him, nodding at him. I sat on the edge of his lap. Sam groaned loudly. Suddenly, he grabbed my waist, pulling me back where my back was touching against his chest. "You'll fall like that."

"A-Ah.. right."

He is being oddly kind to me...

Spoiler! :
I didn't know what to write for her, so..... enjoy.
Last edited by Kanome on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington