z

Young Writers Society

Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:55 pm
NicoleBri says...

Lex Rudmen

"Lex!" I heard someone yell. I turned from putting up all the bakery supplies, it was Melantha. "You should come to my little get together tonight." She says with a pleading smile. If I wasn't an inccubus I would so fall for that seductive grin. "Don't try that on me darlin' I'm an inccubi so you should know how that goes." I tell her. Her smile dispersed. "Wow, I didn't even get the vibe that you are one of us, but please come to my party." She asks again.

"Well I got to clean up here so if I have time, I'll make a stop by.' I say. She smiles and walks off. Hopefully Elixa would be there if he had decided to go.

"Hey." I heard someone say to me. It was a human. "My name is Alexis." She said. I sorta smiled. She put her hand out to shake mine. "Lexington Rudmen. Call me Lex." I say to her. After letting go of my hand, she started to blush. "Can we, maybe, hang out sometime?" She asked me.

Right before I said something, Elixa walked up. "Oh hey." She said a little shocked. Probably because I was having a conversation with a human. "I am Elixa. You are?" She asked. "Uhm... I am Alexis." Alexis said.

I felt a little embarrassed but I don't know why. "Would you be my date to the party?" Elixa asked me. I smiled and nodded. She then walked off. "Yes we can hang out sometime." I told Alexis. Her face got a little more red and she couldn't stop smiling. Its awesome that I don't have to use my Incubus charm a lot, not that I like humans a lot. I more focus on demon ladies,

She finally walked out of the café so I could finish getting ready to leave. By the time I was done cleaning, it was seven thirty at night.

I locked the doors up and went to my apartment of the human world so I could change.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:35 am
Desticakes101 says...

Melantha Philomena

I look around my apartment, and everyone is smiling and carrying on perfectly. I smile to myself and sigh. I mean, I will freely admit that I was a tad bit nervous. Because well...it's a tad embarrassing but, I'm pretty awkward around humans and demons alike when I'm not charming one of them to get something. So having everyone come was more than a surprise for me.

I yawn. I haven't fed in a while. Like since this morning. And I can feel it taxing me. The exhaustion slowly making my eyes blur and my limbs heavy. I rub a hand on my temple to try to ward the feeling away, but instead it just gets stronger.

Suddenly, I hear my doorbell ring and scurry to get it. As soon as I open it I'm met with a charming smile and flirty eyes.

"Melly! You're back! It's been awhile." Freddy, my neighbor, says happily.

I shrug and smile.

"Yeah. Um...I had just been visiting some family. Over in...Canada."

His smile grows.

"Wow, you're Canadian? I had no idea. Are you fluent in french?"

I shake my head.

"Nope. Um...what's up? Why are you here?" I ask him, my eyebrows scrunching in a curious frown.

His smile falls just a bit and for a second I feel bad.

"I just saw all of the people coming in, and thought that I could just well...come in for the party."He looks me in the eyes and smiles sheepishly.

I turn and look back at my demon house guests. Most of them are still carrying on, but some are turned towards the doorway curiously, trying to see whats going on with my human interaction.

I look back at Freddy, and his wide hazel eyes practically beg me to invite him in. I find myself staring at him for longer than necessary because he definitely isn't an eye sore. His soft looking light brown hair falls into his eyes a bit, and his bright white smile is complimented by the dimple he has on his right cheek. He looks like...what would the humans call it...the boy next door.

There would be no real harm in it, I guess. I mean, we're pretty much here to serve these people, so it'd be a good idea to start harmonizing more with their kind a bit more. I smile softly and nod. His smile grows wide and he steps in. As soon as he does the room quiets and I find myself rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Guys, this is Freddy. My really nice neighbor. Freddy, these are my coworkers."

He nods at them with an innocent, naive smile and goes to grab a beer from the fridge. I sigh and lean back on the table. My exhaustion is growing so strong that I can hardly consider going out and getting someone. The room is literally fading to black by the second and I can feel myself-

"Whoa! Melantha? Here, I'll take you to your bedroom." I feel strong arms lift me and carry me until I feel the soft jiggliness of my water bed.

I comfortably in this persons lap as they comb a hand through my hair. I feel like sighing but can't. This is what happens when I go to long without sustenance. And now I'm probably going to die tonight which really sucks. I have near death experiences like this all the time from not eating but for some reason this time it feels stronger. Crap. I moisten my dry mouth quickly and croak out what I can.

"Can you...can you um kiss me please?" I whisper to the guy, whos hand stills in my hair.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:26 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Sam

I was surprised, I didn't even have to trance Penari, she just like me for me I guess. We sat together my hands around her waist as the party buzzed.

"Sam," She whispered to me.

"Want me to get up?" I replied feeling her move a bit around in my lap.

Penari nodded and I unlatched my hands from her body. I watched her scurry away into the crowd and I was left alone again. I sighed and made a small ball of fire, passing it hand to hand. Soon I had a crowd watching me make the fire dance and jump. A few others had started their own shows and it was becoming a real party now.

I winked at Penari from across the room and lured her over here. I made her fall into love with me as I flicked the last spark towards her. I moved towards her figure and placed my hand against her jaw line and kissed her softly. I pulled back and watched her bloodshot eyes turn back to normal.

"W-what the he-heck!" She said shaking her head at me.

I shrugged and watched her walk away from me in fury. First time a girl has ever done that before.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:36 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Kal

Spoiler! :
shine and I agreed to this beforehand, I'm introducing her character in my post, so everyone say Hi to Kamiko!

As Sam sank back into the couch, I chuckled. "Good job, Hotshot."

He frowned in my direction, "How long have you been here?"

I shrugged, offering a beer to him, which he accepted and popped open. As he took a swig I picked at my fingernails. "What happened out there?"

"I don't know, man! I normally have girls in the palm of my hand. I always get what I want!" He cried, acting like a five year old. I snorted, sipping my own drink, a long necked bottle of Coca Cola. Sam glared at me, but after another sip, he cleared his throat. "So how is your sister?"

I choked. "You're still stuck on her...? Even after your recent failure?"

He shrugged, "She's the only other one that I didn't get in the bag."

I shook my head, "You got close, remember? Then she tried to eat you." He chuckled.

"We were some crazy kids. Seriously, how has she been?"

"She's living with my father. The Underworld is taxing her, and I fear she may join the mortal world soon. If that happens, it's only a matter of time before she finds me and starts with our idiotic competition again."

He nodded, "Seriously, you should try and hook us up again-" His words were cut short as the group of demons in the middle of the room split apart, murmuring gently.

A perfect circle of purple fire blazed up in the middle of the room, and the dry scent of earth wafted around the room. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. "No, no, no." I cursed, standing up, as the first waves of power rolled over me.

Her devilish laughter filled the air, and I felt a chill run up my spine. She couldn't be doing this to me, not now. Not again.

"Hey there, Ototo." She chirped, appearing in the middle of the room, a wine glass in her hand.

"Kamiko." I spoke her name harshly, stepping toward her. "Why are you here? Did Father send you?"

She shrugged, waving the crowd away, then she sauntered past me and draped herself across the sofa I was previously sitting on. Her back rested against Sam, her fingers splayed across the glass she took a sip from.

I rolled my eyes, then walked past her to the kitchen. Kami yawned, "I'm hungry. Are there any clubs near here?" She asked.

Sam mumbled something in response, and my sister laughed. I scoffed, mimicking her voice, "'Are there any clubs hear here?' She's already at a party, what more does she need?"

Finding nothing to suit my taste in Mel's kitchen, I straightened my back and returned to the living room, picking up my jacket from the back of the couch. Kami looked at me questioningly. "Leaving so soon?"

I nodded, "I'm hungry."
Last edited by Pan on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 pm
Ciblio says...

Kamiko

After my entrance, I stood in the crowd, sipping on my wine.

"Kamiko!" Somebody called, I wasn't sure who it was at first. "You're working here?"

As I turned, I saw Sam walking towards me.

Working where?

I looked down, and took notice of my outfit. A black and white maid's outfit? When did I put this on?

I smiled, acting like I knew what he was talking about. "Looks like it. Think you can show me what to do?"

He had a goofy grin on his face, the one I'd missed. "No problem."

The heels were hurting my feet so I took a seat on the couch, and watched as Sam sat next to me. I lifted one of my legs up, and laid it across his lap. Sam didn't seem to mind.

A song came on, one that would play in a club. I suddenly got the urge to dance. With Sam.

"Dance with me..?" I cooed into his ear, as my hand made its way around the nape of his neck.

Without thinking, I jumped up, and drug him to where everybody else was dancing. I barely even took notice of him placing his hands on my hips, as I got lost in the music. I loved music. Especially music like this.

It seemed like only seconds passed, before the song ended.

Sam leaned in quickly, obviously trying to steal a kiss, but I stopped him by pressing my finger to his lips.

"Oh no, not so eager Sam.." I smirked, teasing him.

He took a step back, looking kind of confused.

Did he fall for me? Again?

Oh, he'd never learn. But, I might as well have my fun.

I grabbed his wrist, and pulled him back to me, as a slow song came on. I didn't like slow songs. They were too....slow.

"So how have you been doing?" I asked, loud enough for him to hear me over the music.

Sam shook his head, as if he were trying to get something to go away, like a fly or something, then looked down at me, wide-eyed. "I'm..I'm good. Missing you, that's for sure."

A smile tugged at my lips, but I plastered a smirk on instead, and was about to ask him if he wanted to go for a walk, but a girl walked up to him, and grabbed him by his hair.

I was honestly taken aback.

"Ow...ow, ow!" He groaned, taking his head in his hands, even though she still had a hold of his hair.

"You!...you are-" She hiccupped. "a..a bad man.."

A guy stomped up to us, and grabbed the girl by her shoulders, forcing her to release Sam.

Their talking was drowned out by the music, so I didn't catch anything they said.

Sam stood up straight, and ruffled his hair. "Sorry about that...Penari can sometimes get kind of...I don't know. She's just drunk."

I smiled, and finished off my wine, and took his hand as a fast song came on.

"Let's just dance, kay?" I whispered to him, after I'd moved his hands back onto my hips.

He smiled back, and we danced.

I dunno. I felt kind of...good. Being with him, and all. Maybe we could work something out..?
Last edited by Ciblio on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Sam

She was here again. Lighting up my world with fire, like usual. I knew she didn't like me back, but who cares, I like her.

"Kamiko!" I called from across the room. "You're working here?"

She smiled in return. "Looks like it. Think you can show me what to do?"

I was smiling as well now. "No problem."

I sat with on the couch, her leg lazily draped across mine and a drink in her hand. I couldn't help but feeling like a five year old who just got a new lego set. Music started playing and I felt Kamiko's soft hands slither around my neck.

"Dance with me," She whispered into my ear sending a chill down my back.

I didn't get the chance to reply as she was already leading me out into the middle of the floor. I placed my hands on her hips as she danced along the fast pace music softly moving into me as she did. I felt amazing again and completely forgot about this whole thing and let myself fall into her again.

Then the song ended and we were stuck staring at each other in silence. I lent in trying to snag a kiss but was only declined by her finger against my lips.

"Oh no, not so eager Sam." Kami whispered smiling.

I nodded and back away from her trying to take in the thought that had been declined for the second time in one night.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:48 am
Kanome says...

Staz Ascrine

I just stood next to a wall, drinking a small cup of wine as I stare at everyone talking with each other. I sighed softly, heading out to the front door of the apartment.

"And where are you going?" I turned, seeing Katze in my view. Ugh. Sometimes, she just makes my blood boil.

"I'm going home, demon cat. This party bores me."

"HA! As expected from a.... Nephilm."

I flinched, getting angrier and angrier by the second. "What the hell is that suppose to mean, you cat...?"

"That's a secret." Katze smirked at me as she walked off. I stared at the door and thought to myself. Damn it! I turned back around, heading back to everyone else.

I felt someone bump into my shoulder. I looked down, seeing Penari, in tears. "What th-.."

Penari ran out the door. I felt worried about her, only because I have always had a soft spot for her. She IS my childhood friend after all. Then I noticed someone running past me, running after her. I examined who it was.

"Kal..? What the hell is going on...?"

I felt confused about the events that were happening around me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penari Vontage

He kissed me. He really kissed me. I stopped running as I soon as I was outside the apartment complex. I touched my lips gently. "That was my first kiss..."

I couldn't help but let tears roll down on my cheeks.

"Hey!"

I turned, seeing Kal walking in front of me. "You okay? I am sorry about Sam, he can be a handful at times."

I looked up at Kal, rubbing my tears away. "It's okay... I guess."

Kal placed a hand on top of my head. "Let's head back inside. I can Sam apologize. After all, that was your first right?"

E-Eh? How did he know that?

All I could do was nod, walking back to the apartment. As soon as I went inside, most of the people were drunk out of their minds.

"Well, this is interesting." Kal smiled at me, handing me a cup of wine. "Drink up."

I sipped the wine. I never had alcohol before in my life so I was kind of curious. Next thing I knew, I felt lightheaded.

"U-Uwaa..."

Kal looked down at me, tilting his head.

I noticed Sam and Kal's sister talking with each other. I walked up to them slowly, hiccuping on the way there.

I then grabbed Sam's hair.

"Ow, ow, ow! What the hell?!"

"You.. you are a.. hic.. bad man."

Then someone grabbed my shoulders. I looked up seeing Staz in my vision. "Penari, you idiot. Are you drunk?"

I nodded off, my vision getting a little blurry. "N-No."

"Come on, let's go h-"

Kal then grabbed my wrist. "Come on, let her stay longer."

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Kal?" Staz glared at him.

"Just let her stay. After all, she looks more fun like this." Kal smiled.

I felt confused about this situation. I just know I saw dark auras around them. Which was really scary.

"Kal, you are one hell of a bastard."

"So are you, head manager."

"Cookie..." I got hungry for some cookies.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

46 Reviews

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:31 am
NicoleBri says...

Elixa

I let myself in at Lex's apartment, knowing he would be home soon. I actually felt alive and myself with him. Maybe I could get him to stay home instead of going to a dumb drunken get together.

As I settled in on Lex's couch, his home phone rung. I wasn't going to pick it up, but I wanted to know what kind of people he talked to. "Hello?" I say. "Elixa? Is that you?" A girl asked. "Who's this?" I ask. "Melantha. I was calling Lex to see if he would make it to the party, and you." She replied. I sighed. "I don't think we will make it." I say and hang up the phone as the front door opened.

"Oh uh Elixa, I didn't expect you to be here." He said in a little shock. I noticed a blonde girl hidden behind him. "Alexis?" I ask. She peeks behind him and waves. "When will you learn to leave well enough alone?" I ask before charging at her. Lex stopped me. "Please leave." He asks me pleading.

I immediately felt the hurt. He had never ever asked me to just leave his home like that. I left.

At the party, I took some wine and vodka and mixed them. It wasn't the best idea but I had to drink my pain away. It hurts when your rejected. "I love him." I say to myself. I felt a change coming on, I ended up turning to a cat. I wanted to spy on Lex and this was the only way,

I left the party and went back to his place to climb up in a tree and look through his window. I seen a glow. When I looked through the window, I seen him taking Alexis' life force.

- Ayn Rand

46 Reviews

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:41 am
NicoleBri says...

Lex Rudmen

After Elixa left, I did what I had to do with Alexis. I wasn't going to kill her, just use some of her life. Maybe she should leave well enough alone, but since she didn't, I needed some of her. She won't remember a thing.

"You should go now." I tell Alexis. Her pleasing smile turned into a frown but she didn't reject. Getting up, I felt a lot happier and calmer. I hadn't ate in three days but now I am to full. Maybe I should eat more than once every three days. I smiled as I changed into some good clothes for the party.

When I arrived I was greeted with the sweet sweet smell of Rum and Coke. My favorite mixture that I could drink all night long. "Good evening." I say as I walk up to Melantha. "Great party too." I say again. She smiled and whispered, "I thought Elixa said y'all wouldn't make it?" I looked a little confused. "I changed my mind." I say as a cover up.

She smiled. I took her hand as a slow song came on. "Let's dance." I tell her. She didn't reject.

After we departed I took a good look around and about an hour later I seen someone taking Melantha up the stairs, I followed. They had took her to her room. I seen the hungry look in her eyes as the other two left. She was weak.

I sat down beside her and held her head up on my lap, "uhm, can you kiss me?" She asked. I knew what she wanted but I didn't know if she knew it was me. I gave in anyways. I'd be okay. Gently, I kissed her with all I could. I felt something being took but I didn't care.

I continued to kiss her and I felt her kiss me back. Soon she was on top of me. "Thank you." She added with a last kiss to make her feel stronger, when she opened her eyes and seen it was me her eyes widened. "I'm so sorry." She muttered. I smiled as I sat up.

"It's fine. I let you. You are a really good kisser, too." I said. She smiled.

- Ayn Rand

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:49 pm
Pan says...

Kal

"So are you, head manager," I smirked at Staz, before turning to Penari, who mumbled something.

"Cookie..."

I threw a last smirk at Staz before guiding Penari to the kitchen. She stumbled to the refrigerator and dug through it, then turned and looked like she was going to cry. "There are no cookieeees!" She wailed, throwing herself at me.

I pulled away slightly, grabbing her wrist. "That's okay, kid. I'll take you to get some cookies, okay? Come on," I promised her, pulling her toward the door.

"Ow! Kal, that hurts!" She whined, and I loosened my grip, then opted to wrap my arm around her shoulders.

I nodded to Sam as we left, Penari shivering against the brisk cold air of the hallway. I pulled her closer to me. She stumbled, luckily I was there to keep her upright.

"I don't like you, you know?" She told me. I snorted. I pressed the elevator button and waited for the car to arrive.

"Yeah, I don't like you either, Angel."

"I just want a cookie." She mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, and watched the light as it passed between numbers. A moment later, the door opened, and I stepped in after her. She kept shivering, but shied away when I offered an arm to her.

Again I rolled my eyes and took my jacket off, then with one hand, I draped it over her head.

After a few moments, the fallen angel put my jacket on and looked at me from the corner of her eye. "...Thank you, Incubus."

I nodded at her, then the doors opened. We started walking out the doors, "You still want a cookie?"

Her stomach grumbled. "Yup."

"Come." I commanded, leading her down the street, past many shops, and finally into a small 24/7 internet Cafe.

"What can I get you, honey?" The girl behind the counter asked, leaning forward, exposing her chest.

"A hot cocoa and a coffee, three dozen chocolate chip cookies, and one dozen snickerdoodles, if you will."

"Those drinks to go?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Your total is 33.95, thank you for coming," She winked at me.

I smirked, and slid a fifty dollar bill across the counter with a flirty smile. Beside me, Penari snorted. "Keep the change." I told the girl.

Her eyes lowered a little, and a happy smile drifted over her face. I leaned over the counter and placed a kiss on her lips, stealing a little bit of her life force.

After a moment, I pulled away, letting her out of my trance. She stood straight, then turned and started preparing our drinks.

"Here you are, your cookies will be out shortly." She sent one last flirty look my way, then sauntered into the kitchen.

"Did you really have to steal some of her soul in public?" Penari asked.

"Jealous?" I smirked.

"No way! I just want to get out of here, I need a cookie!"

The girl returned a minute later, balancing four small boxes. I took them from her and set them on the counter.

Penari opened one and took a cookie from it. "Let's get back to the party."
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

46 Reviews

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:57 pm
NicoleBri says...

Elixa

As soon as Lex left I the building, i pounced on Alexis. "You stay away from my guy!" I yell. My hands took control and I began to strangle her. She tried to hit me in the face but no way in hell did that stop me nor would I let it. "Get off of me!" She mutters. "You need to learn to pick and choose your battles sweety and I am definitely not one you want to battle with. Say goodnight." I tell her.

"Good......Night!" She said and punched me in the face hard knocking me back. I didn't get knocked out like she planned, I decided to let her run. "Bitch!" She yelled as she drove off. I snickered.

After that commotion was over I went inside his apartment and put on a sparkley red dress for the party. I knew that is where he went and I wanted to join him.

I love him. When I got inside the party, my first thing I had to do was get a rum and coke. I sighed. My brain began to wire and I hear something I never heard before. It was like breathing in my ear. "Lex?" I question. "You can hear me, elixa?" A voice said inside my head. "Yes." I reply.

"Did you know we could talk via mind trick?" Lex asked. "No." I instantly reply.

"Where are you Lex?" I ask. No reply. That is when I know he is up to no good, I sighed and went to sit on a chair. "Anyone want to join me in conversation?" I yell loud enough for people to hear. "Elixa?" Someone questions.

*****could be anyone******** =)

- Ayn Rand

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:18 pm
Ciblio says...

Kamiko

My stomach demanded food. Not human food. Their food was gross. I preferred humans. Er, their souls.

I stood next to Sam, deciding when I should leave. Maybe I could leave right now. Just slip out, and come back when my work was done. Nobody would even know I left. Well, my brother might. Eh, who cares?

"I'm gonna go...use the little girls room." I told Sam, trying not to sound as if I were lying.

He smiled, and I walked away, towards the bathroom.

After entering, I shut the door, and immediately went over to the window. I'd have to leave it open if I wanted to get back in easily. But what if somebody closes it? Ugh.

I slid it open, climbed out, and hopped onto the railing.

When I got on the road, I adjusted the itchy outfit I was wearing, and examined the area I was in. I had to use somebody who nobody would miss.

A man sitting on a bench across the street sighed loudly, and I smirked.

Before walking over, I snapped my fingers, and gazed down at the dress I was now wearing. A dark purple mini, but the same heels I'd been wearing before.

"Sir? Are you alright?" I turned my smirk into a soft smile, and held myself back from stealing the life from him.

His head snapped up, and he stared at me as I made my way over to where he was.

The man cleared his throat. "Uh...uh, yes. Uhm, I-I'm fine."

"Do you need some help getting home? You seem a little...lost."

I could hear the music from the party around the block.

"...I don't....have a home." The guy's voice was husky. And there was a stench. It kinda smelled like...alcohol, cigarettes, and marijuana.

"Well...do you want to go on a walk?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

As he turned his head to look at me, I could see his face in the light. he looked to be about forty. Maybe somewhere in his higher thirties.

"..sure." He replied after a few seconds.

This dude was slow.

We got up and started walking. I needed to lead him into an alley.

Where the heck are all the alleys?

"So...I'm Kami." I said, breaking the silence.

"Just Kami?"

"Just Kami."

He smiled a bit. "Jonathan."

Not very far away, a few buildings came into view. Between the buildings was a small gap. And alley.

"Let's go through there.." I whispered close to his face.

"A-a-a-a-..a-alright.." He stuttered.

When he made it to the small space, I went first.

Around the middle of the alley, I stopped, and turned around.

His breathing quickened, basically forcing me to smell his rank breath.

I slipped my arms around his neck, and pulled him down to me.

Pressing my lips against his, I could taste the cigarettes, but pushed it away. I was determined to eat.

Humans are so naïve.

Slowly, but surely, I sucked the life right out of him after a few minutes. Good thing, too, cause I wasn't sure I could stand the smell of him, in general.

As I let his limp body crumple to the ground, I smiled, and started to make my way back to the party.

The window was still open, thankfully. And nobody even noticed I had gone.

I stood next to a chair. After a few minutes, a girl came over, in an ugly red dress. Purple was way better.

"Anyone want to join me in conversation?" She yells, making me immediately hate her.

Loud demons were the worst.

But her voice...I remembered it from somewhere. "Elixa?"

The name sounded right. Familiar.

She turned to me, and her eyes lit up. "Kamiko!"

Was she drunk? It didn't seem like it..but her words were slurred. Maybe she was just tired.

She stood up, and I grimaced at her dress, but looked up and plastered a smile on my face. "How are you?"

Elixa grinned. "I'm good. Fine. I'm good, and fine."

My smile grew, and she leaned over to hug me. I hugged back, but didn't continue it. Affection was disgusting.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked, as I grabbed a beer from a table we were near.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

46 Reviews

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:34 pm
NicoleBri says...

Elixa

"So what have you been up too?" Kamiko asked. I shrug. "Nothing. Sucking the life out of people. You?" I reply. She sort of laughs and nods. "Same." It had been a very long time since I actually seen her, so I was surprised. "You work at the Café, don't you?" She asks.

I nod. "Unfortunately." Her feet move a little and she says, "I thought I saw you. Where is Lex?" She asked. My breath heightens. "Hell if I know." I reply.

Lex used to get around a lot, especially in the demon world. Even humans seem to love him. I sighed and sat down again.

"I need to get going." I tell her. Then walk off out of the house. I couldn't handle being there any longer.

- Ayn Rand

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood."
— George Orwell, 1984