z

Young Writers Society

The Shepherds

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:04 am
Dynamo says...

Shadow was watching the owner screaming at Fallon from afar. He was still disguised as a sheep to keep his presence hidden. The reason why is if anyone were to steal any of the sheep he would be the trump card in getting them back.

"What an annoying woman. We should be leaving by now."

A noise from some nearby bushes caught his attention. He acknowledged the noise but still kept his presence hidden.

"Well, looks like we've got company already." Shadow turned back to the heard and kept his senses sharp for when the enemies attack.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:18 am
Areida says...

Bonnie shook her head, still fuming. Who did they think they were? Just waltzing up here and trying to walk out with her sheep!

She made a disgusted noise, shaking her head again so fiercely that one of her braids whipped around her body and struck her in the chest. She tossed it angrily over her shoulder and then, calming slightly, waded her way through the herd to the middle.

She watched the gryphon for a moment, eyes narrowed. She didn't like him. What did he want with her sheep anyway? She ran her hand over the fleece of the sheep nearest to her, then shrugged. It didn't matter. If making sure this idiot didn't kill her flock with whatever it was he was trying to do meant her getting away from this place for a while, then fine. It was sure to be exciting, anyway.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:29 pm
Ares says...

Jax cleaned his nails with a dagger and sighed. Women, all steam all the time. The thief shook his head as he walked to the tree line and looked around for some apples.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:05 pm
Dynamo says...

I'm going to be leaving for Japan very soon so unfortunately I may have trouble posting. If I don't post anything by mid October chances are I'm not going to post anything for the next 10 months. You're just going to have to go on without me.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller