z

Young Writers Society

The Whispered Place

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 pm
Unbelievable says...

Plot

This is the Underworld, or "The Whispered Place" as the Angels call it. There are 7 Angels, each picked by The Most High himself, that are chosen to go to The Whispered Place to find Souls that are lost, and try to correct the darkest ones. They only have six months- which goes by like 6 weeks in our world- to gather as many lost Souls as they can.

The only problem? The Souls must want to leave. But unless they forgive themselves and other that have betrayed them they cannot leave. But they will be tortured if you don't save them, no matter what the cost.

Angels

Spoiler! :
There are only seven spots, and I suggest you read other profiles, study them even, to make sure nothing is simular. Yes, you can have the same skin color, hair color, or eye color, but nothing more.

(Angels all have purple eyes anyways.)

Angels will do everything they can to help these Souls. It's very hard to get through to them though.

Angels in this story don't wear white clothes or have wings. They can't even fly. They wear black in the Underworld to blend in. But the only thing that does stand out about them is their purple eyes and their exceptional beauty.

Now, there is either going to be 3 GIRLS and 4 BOYS or 3 BOYS and 4 GIRLS.

we need to be as even as possible. SO if there is already 4 boys, you will be a girl, and vice versa. First come, first served.

Also: Each Angel has an element. FIre, Earth, Water, or Air. They'll have control over this element.

Souls

Spoiler! :
We will not have users as Souls.

The users that are Angels will be writing the histories and stories about each Soul they encounter.

Once we get started i'll explain further.

Rules

Spoiler! :
1.) No godmodding!

2.) If you're not active, I'll replace you. Do not sign up if you're not going to commit.

3.) Post two times a week at the least.

4.) No depressed Angels.

5.) No preppy Angels. (This will get you kicked off my SB. I hate preppy.)

6.) Serious Angels are good!!!!

7.) Love and relationships are allowed

8.) No cussing...We're Angels.

9.) If you have a question, ask. Don't sit there clueless.

10.) Have fun :)

Character Profiles:

Spoiler! :
Name: (No last name or middle names.)

Element:

Appearance:

Personality:

History: (How you died.)

Other:

Hope you guys will try this out :)

Also: DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON THE SB UNTIL I SAY WE ARE WRITING.
You will never know me.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:19 pm
elysian says...

Primrose

Murmurs spread through out The Most High's kingdom. It was almost time to leave, and I was chosen as one of the 7 Angels that got the "Amazing honor" to go to the Underworld, or as we liked to call it, The Whispered Place. I call it TWP for short, since most people don't like to say even it's other name.

I've never been to the Underworld, and no one knows about it until they've witnessed it firsthand. Many people don't speak about it after they've returned. So, most of us were going into this without knowing if we were going to burn to death or not.

Heaven wasn't what I expected it to be either. There's gold streets and it's beautiful, but we can also find new love if we had not had a soul mate on Earth. Also, You could die in Heaven. Just not a painful death. Unless you're in the Underworld, you would die a painful death and then be stuck there forever. It's the only thing The Most High had told us.

Alstone took my hand and squeezed it. I guess you could say he was my 'boyfriend', but we've never called each other by that term. I didn't think it to be important. He smiled at me and I made an attempt to smile back. We stepped into the castle, heading towards The High One himself.

As I walked down the narrow hallway I started to worry. I'm the youngest one here, would I be able to handle everything I would see in the Underworld? Would I survive? Why would The Most High curse me to a second doom?

The doors opened before us and we entered a bright white room. It was the judgment room, I remember it clearly. I jumped a little when The Most HIgh's booming voice came out of no where. No one sees him, ever. But his voice is so right, we all have an overwhelming faith and trust in him.

"I will now pick your leader. You must follow in this Angel's footsteps the whole way through The Whispered Place. No exceptions." His voice rang with utter authority.

"Yes, Most High." We all bowed our heads in unison.

It was silent for a few moments, and then his booming voice returned.

"Primrose." He spoke. And it was final. I would be the leader of the 6 Angels coming into this trip with me.
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken