z

Young Writers Society

Legendeer

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:54 pm
deleted6 says...

intrested. This story based on his book series. For those who are not quite aware of the story it about a Boy called Phoenix. In the first book he all excited about this new game called Shadow of Minotaur not cause of graphics, but because of a suit called Parellel Reality Suit. At first all great but then he discovers horrified that it not a game it real as he is and it can kill or hurt him. The first book set in Greek Mythology next one is set in a world inhapitated by Vampyres last book in the series is set in Norse mythology. The enemy is a ghostly entity called the Gamemaster. He uses all evil he can from those periods as well as corrupting people so they betray their friends. The mark to show how they're traitors is a circle with some animal on the back of their necks

Since i'm such a great fan of Medieval times you guessed it that where we're doing it. Now to explain no one supered powered no one magical your all normal till the game gives you a roll. The mark of a traitor is dragon in a circle. The world is inhabited by dragons and witches.

Here the layout

Name-
Age-
Hair Colour-
Eye Colour-
Body type-
Height-
Weight-
Nationalty-
Decription-
Name in Medieval World

Name-Adrian Higgins
Age-14
Hair Colour-Reddish with a hint of brown
Eye Colour-Green like emeralds
Body type-Normal
Height-5.3
Weight-130lb
Nationalty-Scottish
Decription-Small for his age long fringe spiked up. Baggy loose fitting clothes. Shy,nervous intelligent,exicitable, hyperactive.
Name in Medieval World- Adain Maclaren
Last edited by deleted6 on Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:43 pm
Dynamo says...

Finally, I've been wanting to be a part of a storybook that'll actually go somewhere. My last two threads were pretty much duds.

Name: Tylor Kranyak
Hair Colour: Yellow (spikey)
Eye colour: Yellow like electricity
Body type: Stalky
Height: 6'2
Weight: 146
Nationality: Canadian
Description: Very smart, likes to play tricks on people's minds (from the old mind slayer's practice, it's from a book I read once). He's the type of guy who answers only to himself. Wears a red vest, black shirt, blue jeans, a chain necklace around his neck and orange sunglasses to hide his eyes, your basic cool looking guy. He's a born leader, but sometimes he's too smart for his own good. Because he has long legs he's pretty quick on his feet.
Name in Midieval World: Dynamo the quick
Last edited by Dynamo on Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:34 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Meh, i'll give it a go, although, Siegfried, you'll need to explain to me some more. Anyhoos...

Name- Leon Griffin
Age- 15
Hair Colour- Chesnut
Eye Colour- Chesnut
Body type- ? Tall, thin.
Height- 6'1
Weight- 134
Nationalty- English
Decription- Shy, withdrawn, paranoid. Can't trust anyone, but surprisingly quick-thinking in an emergency. Not afraid to challange others when he has to.
Name in Medieval World- Aneurin (welsh name)
Stop. Look. Jive!

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:06 pm
Karma says...

I havent read the books, but Ill give this story a try:

Name- Carman
Age- 14
Hair Colour- blonde and wavy with natural highlights
Eye Colour- blue with flecks of gold and green
Body type- ong and lanky, she is in great shape
Height- 5'7"
Weight- 110-ish
Nationalty- French, but she gre up near Leads
Decription- She is bouncy and flamboyant, but at sudden times, her energy will run out and she will crash for a couple days,; she enjoys pretnding to be others, or disguising herself as someone else
Name in Medieval World-Karma, as he is very perceptive, and often disguises herself as a gypsy fortuneteller
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

Random avatar

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:45 am
deleted6 says...

Okay i'll explain more the world your in is a game but not a game a world. The world we're in is in Tumoil. Witches and Warlocks have united to kill all non magic being. Three Kingdoms are left, in attempt to stop these kingdoms getting the same fate they signed a peace treaty. The forth Game is called Fate of the Kingdoms

Magna the company which Phoenix thought he had ended is back and the Gamemaster is desperate to become a human and open the gate to send all evil into the world. All four of us have fathers who work with Magna so we've been chosen to test it.

First of all we've no idea about it being more than a game. Then we find out it more than a game. Lets begin.

"Dad can I please play, it only few hours till my birthday."
Mr Higgins sighs "I guess, think how lucky you are son you and a few others first to test the new PR suit for the Legendeer game."

"Yes!!!!!!" Adrian runs into his Dad study

"Hold On son while i make the call to all the other fathers"

"Hello can i speak to Mr Kranyak, oh this is Mr Kranyak?"

"Mr Kranyak we're doing the tests now so ready your son, thank you goodbye."

Adrian was estatic "So when can i begin?

"just give me a few more minutes son, we need to do this together replies Mr Higgins calmly."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

103 Reviews

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:25 pm
Dynamo says...

"So what kind of game is it, Dad?" Tylor asked his father while strapping on the PR suit.

"It's set in a medieval world with whiches and dragons, and I know how much you like dragons. You should consider yourself lucky, you'll be one of the first kids to ever play this game."

"Heh, and I'll be the first to beat it, too. I just hope the other kids can keep up with me."

When everything was ready Tylor's father re-dailed his phone. "Everything's ready over here, just tell us when."
Take that, science!

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:44 pm
Karma says...

"Calm down, Carman!" her father exclaimed while fitting her suit, checking the position of the activation button, a shiny blue piece of hardware strapped to her back, "You'll find out all you need to know as soon as it begins."

The telehone rang.

"That's the sign, you go in in ten seconds... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Go!"

He pushed the button.
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

49 Reviews

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm
Gazza_14 says...

"Ready?"
He daren't admit his fear. Looking around the room, he savoured all that was reality. Kel, his brother, stood anxiously at the door.
"This is going to be alright, isn't it?" The sweat began to snake down his forehead.
"Course it is, it's going to be great!"
The suit was making him sweat. But it was too late.
With the telephone ringing in his year, the countdown began.
Stop. Look. Jive!

Random avatar

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:02 am
deleted6 says...

Adrian made the final ajustment to the suit then one he slipped on the mask. At that point he suddenly saw the game start page. "Welcome Legendeer welcome to Fate of the Kingdoms where all that happens here will happen to your body. Adrian laughed "Wow this is good."

"You will now from now on be known as Adain Maclaren."

Adrian looked up at the world he could smell all the smells he could see everything and taste everything and hear everything. It was so like reality he thought. He saw Leon looking just as amazed as him. "Hey cool ain't it."

49 Reviews

Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:01 pm
Gazza_14 says...

"This is..strange."
The living room has gone. He's somewhere else now, where a complete stranger is smiling excitedly. A disembodied voice reading him instructions.
"You will now be known as Anuerin. All that happens here will happen to your body.
"That's a joke, right?"
He clenched his fists nervously as another figure emerged.
Stop. Look. Jive!

103 Reviews

Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:57 pm
Dynamo says...

Tylor was next to appear. He looked around at his surroundings and the other player. He seemed somehow... unsatisfied.

"Well, this isn't what I thought it would be."

A voice spoke to him. "You will now be known as Dynamo the Quick. All that happens here will happen to your body."

"At least the audio is authentic."
Take that, science!

Random avatar

Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:30 pm
deleted6 says...

"Oh sorry you don't know me apart from in a photograph, I'm Adrian the scottish boy cool place ain't it you scarcely can believe it not real."

Leon looked nervously at Adrian "I guess it just is i wasn't so sure it was the 20th centaury, I believe i was really in the middle ages.

Adrian nodded then looked down at himself he was now wearing dark brown trousers, thin white course wool shirt and holding up his trousers was a scabbard belt inside the scabbar a large broad sword with a Sapphire in the pommel. Adrian took the sword out and saw that on the blade was a series of designs. He admired the sword for a while until he remembered Leon. "Sorry Leon i forgot you were... Leon your clothes have changed too."

"They have... he inquires"

103 Reviews

Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:11 pm
Dynamo says...

(Are we starting out seperated?)

Dynamo looked around at his surroundings. He was in the middle of a forest, alone.

He looked at himself. He had a black vest made from some sort of animal hide, a brown shirt and black pants. He still wore a chain around his neck. It was thin like the one he has in the real world, but it was gold instead of silver. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out his sunglasses.

"How did these come with me? Well, no sense complaining." He said as he put them on his face.

Something weight him down at his waist. He looked and saw a thin sword in a sheathe strapped to his waist. He pulled out the sword to examine it. It was a long Japanese style katana, the kind of swords samurai use. Only this one was longer than a normal katana. If Dynamo wasn't so tall the sheath of the sword would drag on the ground when he walked.

The sword looked like it was made of pure silver. A long dragon design ran up and down the blade. There was a large topaz fitted in a socket in the pommel of the hilt.

Before he could admire it any further he heard a loud crash from further in the forest. An large ogre appear, pushing trees out of his way. He growled hungerly at Dynamo.

Dynamo was unfazed by this turn of events. If anything, he was amused. He slightly pulled his sunglasses down so he could get a better look at his enemy.

"Alright, buddy. Let's dance."
Take that, science!

49 Reviews

Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:01 pm
Gazza_14 says...

(we should start together. It'll be the less confusing)

The whole world began to change again. The welcome screen fades.
"What's going on...Adrian?"
He was in a forest. Feeling the breeze in his hair, he noticed the crossbow which tugged at his waist. His clothes had changed too, although his jeans remained.
"Why would I keep my jeans?"
A sudden rumble erupted from the centre of the forest. An ogre emerged, pushing trees aside as if they were twigs.
Some guy with a samurai sword was grinning nearby, as the ogre move closer.
"He gets a samurai sword...and I get a crossbow?"
Leon began to run back, clumsily avoiding the tree roots flung at his head.
Stop. Look. Jive!

Random avatar

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:17 pm
deleted6 says...

"Wow talk about a good start" Adrian drew his sword He regonized the other kid as Tylor and looking confused and lost in the woods was the last person a girl who he knew as Carman.
"Come on guys we need to work together, Leon you shoot the eyes me and Tylor will attack and Carman whatever weapon you have use it, we can do this" Adrian couldn't believe it he was rallying the four of them.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.