z

Young Writers Society

Legendeer

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:17 pm
Gazza_14 says...

(OOC: Sorry, i asuumed Karma had been left behind or something cos she hadn't posted)

He was a strange figure. Cloaked in the darkness, only his wrinkled face and staff visible.
"Strong hold?" Leon said "So...this place isn't safe?"
The elder chuckled to himself.
"Come with me."
He turned and signalled for them to follow suit.
"Should we?" Leon asked, grabbing Adrian's arm as he planned to walk on "I mean a comple-"
"I think we're going to have to trust our instincts," Adrian hurried to follow Fredrick, with Dynamo, Leon and Karma following behind.
Stop. Look. Jive!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:48 pm
Dynamo says...

(Yeah, it's weird. She hasn't been posting for a while has she?)

Dynamo didn't like the sound of the man when he chuckled. He suspected the old man was up to something. It was in his nature not to trust shady people he just met so he kept his guard up and his hand on his sword's hilt. If the man tried anything he won't live to regret it.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:13 am
deleted6 says...

(I'm no allowed online for 15 days so i'll only be able to post at school.)
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

103 Reviews

Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:51 pm
Dynamo says...

(Grounded?)
Take that, science!

Random avatar

Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:40 am
deleted6 says...

(Yep on Libary Computer right now)

Adrian, Carman, Leon and Tylon followed the indivitaul into a beautiful state of the art throne room. Sitting on the throne was a young handsome boy looking like he was just an adult. "Bow before the king of Terron commanded the wiry old man"

Adrian indicated too the others we better.

The King spoke "Hello, I am King Randal son of King Kelop."

Adrian and the others gave a murmer of a
reply.

"What brings you to our trouble lands cause i can see by your hairsyles you traveled long and dangerous journey?"

Adrian spoke up "Hello your majesty i am Adain Maclaren my compainions are Aneurin, Dynamo and Karma. One thing your majesty a brave Knight saved us if it wasn't for him we'd be a meal to the dragon."

Suddenly the door burst open in staggered a middle aged man with long fair hair in a ponytail. "Your majesty i've slain Gruppta for good, we'll no longer be terrorized by that dragon."

"Well done Neilk if it wasn't for you Terron would have been lost years ago."

"Your majesty" interppted Leon.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:59 am
Gazza_14 says...

"Yes?" The young King turned to face Leon.

"How do we get out of here?"

The King smile faded into a frown. He rose to his feet, brushed aside his guards and stepped over to Leon.

"Bad move," Tylor whispered in his ear. The children formed a ring of protection around Leon, as the King stroked the sword at his belt.
"
"I'm sorry," Leon muttered "Don't hurt me- or any of us."

King Randall shook his head. He put his hands on Leons shoulder.

"There is no way out. No exits and doors home. I'm trapped, we're all trapped!"
Stop. Look. Jive!

103 Reviews

Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:12 pm
Dynamo says...

(When introducing my character to an NPC it's Dynamo the Quick.)

"Your Majesty."

"Yes, Dynamo?"

"This land is plagued with witches, dragons and other magical creatures that wish to do harm to all of us. Is there anyone nearby that we can help in this fight?"

"Tylor," Adrian whispered. "What are you doing? We don't want to get caught up in all of this."

Tylor whispered back. "He said there are no exits from this place, so that rules out what he knows. If we help out others in this game we might find our own exit. Unless you have a better idea?"
Take that, science!

Random avatar

Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:06 pm
deleted6 says...

"Okay but remember any of these could be evil disguised as good."

Well without further a do i think Neilik bravery calls for a feast annouced the king.

Random avatar

Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:46 am
deleted6 says...

*Someone please post i don't want this to die*

103 Reviews

Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:06 pm
Dynamo says...

I'm going to be leaving for Japan very soon so unfortunately I may have trouble posting. If I don't post anything by mid October chances are I'm not going to post anything for the next 10 months. You're just going to have to go on without me.
Take that, science!

"What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music."
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian